Assetto Corsa Competizione

Associate
hi
ive been playing around with setups and made this one pretty stable,much better over the kurbs thru Schumacher esses and the rear is a bit more planted,im down into the mid 1:55's consistently with it.
im not sure how to share the setup since we cant share attachments

Associate
yea the stock safe setup is ok but as soon as you push the rear swings around on the slow stuff with very little chance of catching it,reminded of how iracing used to be a few years ago with those 40mph spins in the mazda.

ill try and work on some more setups when I feel upto it.

Associate
just had a quick blast,and,im terrible just like the first game lol, fastest lap is 2min 5s lol tried the race event and came last hahaha,i am liking what I see though, think the finished game should be great

Associate
lol just had another go and still poop haha, finding it a tad hard to run racing against 20 ai, dosnt drop below 40fps but get crazy stutters sometimes

racing against 17 ai it runs smooth though but not a constant 60fps, I have everything on high as it looked poop when I turned things down lol

I know its very early days and things will get MUCH MUCH better, just thought I would say :)

Soldato
From Reddit:
Assetto Corsa Competizione - v0.1.2 Hotfix
renderTimingPixel.png

- fixed T13 track competence problems with automatic gears
- hotstint is starting at the Hotlap position, fixes timing and exploits
- hotstint will now allow the last lap to be completed
- fixed hotstint timing issue
- fixed stability control option and corresponding over-corrections
- using stability control laptimes will add a laptime penalty in the online leaderboards
- minor tweaks for audio voices usage

Back
Top Bottom