Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Soldato
The spare/gaming room has a new perch, which I picked up today. "The chiropracor's enemy", freshly picked from an Alfa Romeo 147. Italian leather, don't you know? :D

It's so much comfier than the 10 year old Chinese tat I used to park my arse on.

seat-800.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I think you’ve got the bug.

You might be right.

It is very comfy though, and my old chair was very crap. I'm sure it was designed by a Lego man around his own posture, and the reclining bar-switch thing used to work its way out and eject me backwards sometimes out of the blue. So I have reasons, dammit. :p

Edit: And the cost was very reasonable. Honestly, you wouldn't believe it. :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
That's me done with RS500, I think.
Great lap Born!

Thanks, I just went through the setup and tweaked everything that said “improves traction” lol, I was overheating the rears really badly. I’m surprised that with all that turbo induced wheelspin it isn’t more tail happy, seems a bit odd that it never rotates the car.

Soldato
Nice seat Yadda, I’ve been thinking about swapping mine for a cloth Volvo seat to solve the bad back complaints and sim racing arse sweat problems :) ;) :0

Cheers mate, yes I like it. Thankfully there have been no sweaty-arse problems so far. My old office chair was also leather and I was fine with that so hopefully I will be with this one too. If not, I'm old enough to get away with a wooden bead seat cover. :)

Anyway, you know those Sundays when you're non-stop doing things/entertaining guests when all you want to do is sit in your new chair and play racing games for a few hours? :(

Associate
Cheers mate, yes I like it. Thankfully there have been no sweaty-arse problems so far. My old office chair was also leather and I was fine with that so hopefully I will be with this one too. If not, I'm old enough to get away with a wooden bead seat cover. :)
Anyway, you know those Sundays when you're non-stop doing things/entertaining guests when all you want to do is sit in your new chair and play racing games for a few hours? :(

I'd never thought about the beaded seat cushion, they always look so uncomfortable. I've had a weekend of sorting my mancave out, the wiring is now all tidied up and looks a lot better, but not much seat time and I've broken some of the wire clamps on my lepy amps for the transponders, so I've ordered 2 new ones (only £26 each)...

Life just gets in the way doesn't it, Christmas will be even worse. Time off work and I'll be lucky to sit down in the rig for more than an hour a day...bah humbug!

Soldato
Yes indeed. I'm definitely getting more racing in over the Christmas period, how much of it will be sober remains to be see but there we are. :)

I enjoyed this week's TT. Another new circuit and car to cross off the list, and great fun they were too.

My offline PB in the flamethrower Tyrrell was only a couple of tenths faster than my server time. Here it is in chase cam view:

Soldato
OP
Well done to @Born2BSlow for not living up to his name and taking three top spots last week :)

This week, we have a somewhat forgotten classic F1 circuit and no actual F1 cars. Oh well, the not totally stupid version of the Redbull X2010 will have to do.
To balance the not total stupidity of this car, we have a racing lawn mower to even the scale. Shut up, this makes complete sense.

Round 27 - Istanbul Park >>DOWNLOAD<<

• Redbull X2010 >>DOWNLOAD<<
  • Porsche GT3 R 2016
  • Ferrari 458 S3
  • Honda Racing Mower >>DOWNLOAD<<

Last edited:
Soldato
Petey, can you make it the x2010 S1 (~1500hp) instead of the vanilla (~600hp) one?

I just went from the Mower to the S1 (offline) and Holy mother of God, there's just a slight contrast! No chance of a sip of my cuppa on the straights with that one.:eek:

Soldato
OP
Petey, can you make it the x2010 S1 (~1500hp) instead of the vanilla (~600hp) one?
Nope. I was pretty specific about it being "the not totally stupid version of the Redbull X2010" for a reason :)
Oh, and stop being an offline practice fanny :p
What have you been smoking Petey :)
Whatever it is, it's certainly not the **** that Yadda's been chuffing :p

Soldato
Nope. I was pretty specific about it being "the not totally stupid version of the Redbull X2010" for a reason :)
Oh, and stop being an offline practice fanny :p

Whatever it is, it's certainly not the **** that Yadda's been chuffing :p

I jumped straight on the server in the mower! There's plenty of grass left in the hopper (mostly from T5 & 6) if you want a chooch. :)

600 horses will do but wow, 1500 was an eye-opener. Maybe when you're feeling braver? :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
How dare you question my testicular fortitude, Sir? I was rocking that beast way back in 2010 on GT5.

If you must know, I'm not putting it on there because it would likely just be me and you that attempt it.
I'd be happy to destroy you in it some other time if you desire? :p

Back
Top Bottom