Assetto Corsa

Soldato
I'm starting to gel with the 250GTO and the laserscanned Goodwood mod track:

RL video of this combo, lots of steering wheel sawing, like in AC :):

Last edited:
Soldato
OK I just got myself this game , and I'm using a G29 and pedals ...but the brake and accelerator are back to front (accelerator is in the middle and the brake is on the right hand end , anyone tell me how to set them as they should be please ?

Soldato
Some from me:
custom_showroom_1506197699.jpg

custom_showroom_1506104109.jpg

Soldato
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up:) Also Honda NSX has been updated: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-nsx.4768/

custom_showroom_1511087412.jpg

Lastly, a plug for Content Manager app for all who do not have it yet - it repairs all of your old mods automatically (sound, old version tyres, etc), allows you to easily make custom number plates for any of the cars, it has custom showroom that makes pics like the above, it is much quicker to load than standard AC game launcher, plus many other nifty features.
CM is a must have imo http://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html

Permabanned
So that SRS thing is pretty good, surprisingly decent participation but then I guess it has quite limited amount of races relative to iRacing and thus is able to bundle everyone together better. Needs to become more popular with fast drivers though, I've done 7 races so far and creamed everyone with minimum practice, even in the supposed top splits.

Not too fond of them using modded content though, but im generally pretty anti mod content when it comes to sims with a few exceptions.

Permabanned
That's a shame, as there are a lot of excellent mods.

Im probably talking more about tracks than cars when it comes to modded content. When you've driven a laser scanned version of a circuit it's very hard to go back to a non laser scanned version... you notice there are bumps missing, corners slightly off etc. It sounds minor but it's enough to put a neckbeard off driving on them so long as there are higher quality versions of said track elsewhere.

Donnington and Paul Ricard are both decent for AC though and that new Road Atlanta looks better than most as well.

You still playing pCars 2 btw or have you got bored ?

Soldato
@insideline I haven't really done much driving at all lately. Been busy with other stuff.
If I'm gonna just go for a drive, it'll be in AC 9 times out of ten. PC2 is OK for when I want something a little different, but I can't really gel with it properly. Online is bloody annoying too.

What did you make of the Sebring and Oulton Park mods?

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Is anyone drifting on here? Got another G27, my mate gave me a spare plate so ordered a Nardi deep dish wheel. A handbrake is being currently made by my other mate, it'll have a potentiometer so you can apply however much braking force you want.

At some point, there's a plan to start up our own server if this works out and anyone is interested. I'll provide more info, at the moment we're still looking for mods with realistic physics and the VPS is currently used for a FiveM server and few other projects...

Back
Top Bottom