Astro Bot | OT |

Soldato
Astrobot is releasing tonight / tomorrow! So here’s a thread if anyone else is playing !

Opencritic Score - 95

Metacritic Score - 94

Release trailer

Pre-ordered this one digitally a few weeks ago, there was really no doubt in my mind that it was going to be anything other than brilliant. A really nice touch that they've been adding stuff to the original game in the build-up too, I went back to it earlier this week and found all the new Special Bots (with the help of a guide) and got a few remaining trophies so I'd get the plat too.

I was expecting this to be good but not universal glowing review type good. Just wrapped up the Starhh War game, might have to pick this up if I see it in the stores today.

Whats the haptic feedback like, assuming it is just as good if not better than AP? Remember it felt really good in that game. Tempted to get this now after reading the reviews :D
Ashamedly I’ve got haptics turned off as the battery lasts longer… I should turn it back on !

The music is so good too!

Hopefully mine will be here tomorrow, a rare pre-order for me (I love 3d platformers and it's not £69.99:cry:). Tracking said today between 11-15:00, but I've never seen post that late around here.

Whats the haptic feedback like, assuming it is just as good if not better than AP? Remember it felt really good in that game. Tempted to get this now after reading the reviews :D
Really good, it's an absolute showcase of how all the features of the DualSense (haptics, triggers and speaker) can be so immersive and innovative when done properly.

the ape escape level is so much fun! Music is great too ! I can see them bringing back this IP one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom