Astro Bot | OT |

Also glad it's not open world, sick of them. Worst thing for me is a new entry of something to be annouced and it's "open world" now.

Pre-order was £46ish I think (code + cashback) which is higher than I'd like (normally don't like going above £40), but I love 3d platformers so support them where I can. Normally with the exception of Nintendo, they are all indie games.

Last edited:
Looks great and I loved astro's playroom but 10hr playtime for a full price game seems a bit off. :(

I suppose it depends on replay potential to some degree but I agree 10hrs seems a bit short, even for a £60 title.

That being said, I sometimes find the game time quoted in reviews don’t fit me as I like to explore and complete as much as possible before moving on.

So a 10hr title can easily be a 20hr plus title for me.

If I could get 25hrs out of it, I’d be happy with that.

Quality over quantity this is easily the best game this generation and easily one of the best games ever made. The attention to detail and polish are leagues beyond anything else.

Stunning game.

Last edited:
Quality over quantity this is easily the best game this generation and easily one of the best games ever made. The attention to detail and polish are leagues beyond anything else.

Stunning game.
And made in only 3 years, from a small studio. Sony should knock out more games in the same graphics style.

Stunning game.
Agreed, this game is quality. Going into this weekend I was in a bit of a quandary : do I play Astrobot or Space marine 2 ? Well, the latter is a major letdown ... so Astrobot it is !

Man. This game can get a little tough in some levels!

Edit - green triangles

has gotta be downsize surprise ! Just so good !

And trunk of funk. What a soundtrack

Last edited:
This game's so good. The ultimate goal of each level's the same but the mechanics they provide to get you there couldn't be more different, makes every level feel unique.

Completed two Nebula so far and having an absolute blast, best game I've played in years.

As above, Downside Surprise is not only my favourite level so far, it could be one of the best levels of any game ever made.

Last edited:
I've just bought this as I was looking for something different from Open World games and watching a few YouTube Videos it seems to be getting positive reviews. Like the mini game version that came with the PS5.

I've just bought this as I was looking for something different from Open World games and watching a few YouTube Videos it seems to be getting positive reviews. Like the mini game version that came with the PS5.
You won’t be disappointed! it’s my goty. Its amazing and a step up in every way possible compared to playroom.

This game's so good. The ultimate goal of each level's the same but the mechanics they provide to get you there couldn't be more different, makes every level feel unique.

Completed two Nebula so far and having an absolute blast, best game I've played in years.

As above, Downside Surprise is not only my favourite level so far, it could be one of the best levels of any game ever made.
Yes ! Such a fantastic level. On par if not better than Nintendo offerings.

Liked the original that came free with PS5. Completed the last few trophies on that yesterday and really enjoyed it. That was enough to convince me to cough up the full £60 for the digital version.

Only done the 1st level of the new game, but it was very impressive!

rp2000

Man. This game can get a little tough in some levels!

Edit - green triangles

has gotta be downsize surprise ! Just so good !

And trunk of funk. What a soundtrack
You can turn off the gyro and use the left stick instead if you wish to make it easier.

Last edited:
That awkward moment when you're literally on level 2 and taking the level super slow and checking every nook and cranny and you still finish the level missing a bot and a jigsaw piece :eek:

It's like THAT is it, Astro Bot?
Ok, game on !! :D

Back
Top Bottom