• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus 7990 - £399.99 pre-order. Is this for real??

OCUK Team - is this for real??

So £400 will net me a card that will blow the R9 290X + Titan, both of which cost more than £400?

Yes, it is the King of performance!

Its only weakness is dual GPU, but I always found the HD 7990 to be superb and yes it blows 780 and Titan away!

Does the EK 7990 waterblock fit the Asus 7990??

Have to ask as I've just been stung with cooling configurator giving me bad info :(

Being dual GPU, I read in another thread there are compatability issues; what compatability issues are there??

Does the EK 7990 waterblock fit the Asus 7990??

Have to ask as I've just been stung with cooling configurator giving me bad info :(

Being dual GPU, I read in another thread there are compatability issues; what compatability issues are there??

IIRC all of these cards are stock AMD made cards. Unless you get the Devil 13 or something like that.

Do I even need waterblocks?

I mean - reading reviews (Never did before because I thought it would be well out of my price range - £500+) and the overclocking potential essentially is very limited. Is the stock cooler quiet enough??

Sorry about all the questions .. really quite excited about possibly getting the fastest single card solution in the world!

Do I even need waterblocks?

I mean - reading reviews (Never did before because I thought it would be well out of my price range - £500+) and the overclocking potential essentially is very limited. Is the stock cooler quiet enough??

Sorry about all the questions .. really quite excited about possibly getting the fastest single card solution in the world!

They run hot and can be quite loud depending on how much you push the fans. Heat is the big problem as they exhaust sideways to the side of your case at quite a rate.

Back
Top Bottom