Asus Prime X370-Pro Owner's thread

Associate
From what I can see is that I can run windows but gaming tends to stutter at 3200 mhz. I have backed it down to 3066 mhz for now as my memory stick are not on the qvl list.

I would think that if your memory is on the list that it would work much better now.

Also boot time is quicker as it now boots in 9.7 seconds.

Last edited:
Soldato
The current QVL list has been there for while. What state of the world does it actually apply to? Who knows. Presumably it will be updated again after the AGESA-1.0.0.6-containing BIOS is released.

Honestly, the way motherboard vendors seem to do the software side of things is very amateurish. I doubt their staff are using any sensible/modern software development methodology. Unauthenticated RAR files pinging around on Mediafire type fileharing sites for something as fundamental as UEFI BIOSes is just hilariously awful. I know they're beta, but that's no excuse for a poverty distribution system.

ASUS (and all the rest): Get some standards! Do software properly!

Last edited:
Associate
This IS AGESA 1.0.0.6 bios! I've found it to be really stable.
My Ram has gone up to 3060MHz - 3200 worked, but only with extra tweaking, volts and slower timings.

Associate
I've found 0801 to be stable. I still can''t OC past x39.75 - pretty sure this is my cpu limit. I had to fiddle with voltage a little as it's not the same as past bioses.
My SoC is at offset 0.08125 - I need this for my ram to run faster. SoC has a new default offset added to it now so make sure you're not running it at 1.5v like I was for a short period! Don't think anything is damages BUT my wireless mouse has stopped working - don't think it's problem with bios, but strange how it stopped a while after updating.

RAM has gone up to 3060MHz stable 1.35v - will not go any further whatever I try, but it's a step in the right direction! I will buy 4000MHz ram when all is working.

I still have at least 2 keyboards showing in bios and windows!

I use auto LLC and optimized power phases. Current can go upto 130% on cpu and SoC

Associate
I'm having issues with this motherboard going into hibernate or sleep modes.

My monitors go off but the computer is still on and my keyboard can still respond to caps lock and nothing will wake the computer back up.

I've tried resetting the BIOS to default. Tested both Ryzen and Balanced power profiles.
I have the latest AMD Chipset drivers installed.
I'm on 0612 bios.

Anyone else having problems with hibernate and sleep?

Last edited:
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom