Asus Prime X370-Pro Owner's thread

Associate
AGESA 1.0.0.5 was out a couple of weeks ago and is already in Gigabyte Bios. I've seen more now on reddit about it - it's definitely out there - source was Elmore - ASUS dev.

Associate
Not too impressed with it - fans not fixed and my OC voltage settings no longer produce rock solid OC :( Someone has just given me link to 0614 but waiting to see if genuine before I use it - apparently compiled 3 days later on the 18th

Associate
I have noticed that the voltage has peaked to 1.47v using the 0612 bios with the llc at level 1. Memory is still only working at 2933 mhz so I don't see much point to updating to this bios version.

Associate
I can see an new bios has officially been posted. Is this the 1.0.0.6 Agesa?

I'm on holiday and on an iPhone. Can't read all the description properly on the website.
I'm afraid not! a lot of people complaining now about the level of service we're receiving for these boards, so we can only hope that something comes soon!

Soldato
well the 0612 is disappointing and pointless. over a month with no update and then give us this poo. maybe 4000mhz is too much for this board, but 3400, 3600 that would be nice considering we cant do bclk oc cos it has no clock gen. i can run 3200c12-11-11-28 1T no problem so i dont see why i cant run higher speed at same or loose timings.

Associate
I am also noticing what looks the command prompt window flashing onscreen. It really is hard to notice it.

I advise anyone who wants to upgrade to the latest bios to wait for a new one.

Associate
I have just installed beta bios 0801 with success. My board is now running my Corsair LPX ram at the full 3200mhz.

I won't post the link for it just yet as I wouldn't want to be responsible for people ruining their boards until I fully test it over the new few days.

It wouldn't get to windows using the docp but it did when I manually configured the memory. There are a lot more settings for memory now.

A quick internet search will find it though. At least from what I am seeing, there is hope in the very near future that our boards will come good.

Back
Top Bottom