Asus UL30A

twe

twe

Associate
I wish I bought one of these when the CPW had them!! :( If I had known FM 2010 works fine then that would have convinced me I think.

Need to find a different ULV or slim laptop with a really good battery life for around the same price now.

I am selling mine!

But I don't have enough posts here to sell it on overclockers but can give you me ebay name or something if you are interested, otherwise might try and sell it there.

EDIT: LAPTOP SOLD

Last edited:

twe

twe

Associate
Have emailed/replied to everyone, thanks for the interest. ebay name is twe69 just incase I forgot to mention it....

twe

twe

Associate
Sold my laptop now guys, no more emails please...
Sold it to someone locally to me rather than through this webiste.

Associate
Fair play, thanks for the reply, been away on business so didn't get time to think about anything else...

Going to go for the HP mini I think anyway...

bought a HP DM-1102sa from a previously mentioned shop. Terrific build quality (I hated the minor flex on the Asus so took it back), but battery life is nowhere as good. Upped it to 3gigs of RAM from 2 (extra cost) and the 7200 rpm hard drive is quick.

Win 7 32 bit only though. But I got it for £280 incl. VAT and delivery all in.
I think it's the same chassis as the HP mini but not sure

twe

twe

Associate
Fair play, thanks for the reply, been away on business so didn't get time to think about anything else...

Going to go for the HP mini I think anyway...

Yeh the guy works near my aunt so made sense as we were able exchange in person etc.

Got myself a Samsung Q330 from Best Buy when they had their 20% off at the bank holiday.

Associate
Apologies for bumping this!

Have any of you UL30A owners found any other games on Steam (or similar) that are worthwhile downloading? I'm stuck in hospital and need something to keep my brain occupied :)

Back
Top Bottom