Audi owners in here!

Almost what I wanted to do with the TT. Traded in the old one (where I actually owed more on finance then the part ex price - I was 1 year through a 4 year used pcp deal :o ). I only put £1.5k deposit down and the car is costing an extra £130 a month compared to the old. Seemed like a no brainer to me.

Cough

:D

That looks like an early S-line TT. Don't think they were actually labelled S-line to begin with.

Seems like a decent spec...though personally I love the facelift. I think it's worth the extra cost.

Yea, i almost ended up with a facelift with S-tronic and Quattro but at the moment the 6k saving was worth more to me than those items.

Will pull the trigger on something else once i know whats going on with my other car, after spending some time in the new TT i may end up with one of those.

Help please.
Got the A3 in the garage at the minute in need of a new brake master cylinder. The parts suppliers keep sending the wrong item out, the one thats come off the car has what looks like a pressure switch on the master cylinder and the new parts have no where for this switch to go.

[TW]Fox;29178263 said:
You bought an approved used TT to use whilst your Passat is fixed!? Wouldn't asking for a courtesy car have been easier :p

To the rational thinking person, yes :o

Almost purchased a TT instead of the CC, i suppose this was my excuse to try one for a while and make my mind up what to do if i get the CC back.

Help please.
Got the A3 in the garage at the minute in need of a new brake master cylinder. The parts suppliers keep sending the wrong item out, the one thats come off the car has what looks like a pressure switch on the master cylinder and the new parts have no where for this switch to go.

What is the car, exact age, engine, gearbox...

Engine and gearbox codes would be even better.

Ok, looking at ETKA, there are two types, Bosch or ATE. the notes on the system show that the two are not interchangable.

atebosch.png

ATE Part number: 1K2 614 019 B (B could also be H or J depending on revision)
Bosch Part number: 1K1 614 019 F

It's not looking likely that it would be the Bosch, as these only seem to be listed for lhd vehicles.

Picked up my 2010 A6 Avant Le Mans Quattro 3.0 TDI last night...considerably quicker than my 9-3 Aero TTiD :P

Will get some pics soon. Lovely car.

So initial impressions of the TT:

1. Really like the gearchange throw and clutch feel.
2. Steering is well weighted but gives little clues about what the front tyres as upto (typical Audi).
3. Already missing 4wd.
4. Car goes quite well, 3rd gear seems to be the most potent, more than quick enough for driving to work etc.
5. Audi Satnav Plus is miles behind the VW's offerings around the same year.
6. Bose is significantly worse than the CC's Dynaudio.
7. Seats are nice, however mine has no electric lumbar support so still trying to find the best driving position.
8. Cabin quality is spot on, love the dials at the bottom of the pods, flat bottom wheel is also nice (if not a little odd at first).
9. Not missing DSG currently, however that will change once i get stuck in traffic for the first time.

Going to be getting a 2015 TT on loan for 24hours in a month or so, hopefully by then i'd have made my mind up if i could live with a TT as my only car.

Back
Top Bottom