Aurora Borealis red alert for the Uk tonight.

Commissario
Just went outside: nothing doing. But it's still a little bit light.
Don’t bother. It’s even less chance now than when I posted an hour ago.

V9KWPgN.jpeg

Soldato
I was out last night and didn't see a thing can't really afford to sit and wait outdoors for hours in the hope something might happen. Theres a faint glow now but it could just as easily be street lights

Associate
I was out last night and didn't see a thing can't really afford to sit and wait outdoors for hours in the hope something might happen. Theres a faint glow now but it could just as easily be street lights
That's what I thought, there was a very, very, very faint tinge to the light glow

Caporegime
Went out, nothing. As in I went for a drive.

The little lanes were absolutely crammed with people. Very disappointed people!

So glad I went out on Friday as I was planning to go out just on Saturday.

Would have been peed to miss it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I walked across the town moor last night and saw nothing.

loads of people were walking about, normally I'd see maybe 1-5 people on a walk, even on a Saturday, but yesterday I must have saw about 60 people.

some were sitting in the middle of the grass on the moor with candles etc :S

bet they don't realise how many slugs are on that moor and I bet it has loads of ticks.

I don't think the grass ever gets cuts, just grazed on by cows

Last edited:
Soldato

Same problem here, we could just about make out a vague wavy green tinge but coming from the direction of the nearest town so it was almost completely drowned out by light pollution

Back
Top Bottom