Australian GP 2009 - Race 1/17 (NOT in HD BTW)

I must say, the BBC have given us a very good coverage, im not a fan of the guy with brundle in the box, but apart from that its a breath of fresh air for us viewers, as for the racing, well these cars look to have done what they wanted, and the way they look are growing on me, if you look past the front snow plow, they are quite good looking at speed.

Press red button and select alternative commentary.

I must say, the BBC have given us a very good coverage, im not a fan of the guy with brundle in the box, but apart from that its a breath of fresh air for us viewers, as for the racing, well these cars look to have done what they wanted, and the way they look are growing on me, if you look past the front snow plow, they are quite good looking at speed.

Yep hat off to BBC coverage.

Definitely, I might even fire off a "thankyou and well done" email to the sports lot. They must get lots of complaint letters, and I for one would like them to know that this weekends coverage has been brilliant.

I quite like the snow plow, it's the beer crates on the back i dont like.

Another hats off to BBC, far better coverage than ITV, although Legard is a bit meh, an improvement on James Allen though :p

KERS seems to make a lot more difference in the race, but think that'll go when/if all cars are running it.

Back
Top Bottom