Australian GP 2009 - Race 1/17 (NOT in HD BTW)

Excellent race and hopefully something that the Button detractors can take note of. The BBC coverage has been excellent and I even tried out the alternative commentaries on the Red button (even the odd CBBC feed!). Did anyone use the alternative in car streams?

Great result for Trulli and surprised that Hamilton did so well, but Ferrari must be pretty worried.

'For sure' this must be the first press conference without any, er, 'for sures'. ;)

Wow! Just wow!

That was a fantastic race! Loving the new coverage, loving Brawn & Button! Impressed with Ham getting up as high as he did, admittedly with some gifted places but probably in the points even without them, just.

And commiserations to CS||nuTs & co for Seb V! I was rooting for him along with Jenson! Was such a shame, and so close! And poor Mark. Worst. Luck. Ever.

Watching the F1 Forum now. The BBC, god bless it!

I think everyone on tv is wanting to kick eddie jordan for nicking their points!

Im loving this DC Brundle combination though, very interesting guys between them (even more so than the track guide bit at the start)

Back
Top Bottom