Australian GP 2009 - Race 1/17 (NOT in HD BTW)

Pretty sure as the stewards cleared the cars to race. Their points will stand regardless of the appeal.

i beleive this is the case, from what i understand all that can happen is that they will be told to remove the trick defuser and put on one that conforms to regulations, assuming of course it is deemed that the diffuser "3s" is deemed illegal, which i dont believe it will

Brilliant race, very happy for Button! Should shape up to be a very interesting season.

Now the difficulty is staying awake for the rest of the day :/

Superb race, excellent drive by both the Brawn GP drivers.

One must say that LH also drove very well to finish 4th and the Mclaren looking better in race trim.

Unfortunate loss of RK, because I think he had the pace to beat the BGP cars today!

Shame on Ferrari, KR (muppet lost the car again when a podium was on the cards) and who knows what happened to Massa (the Massa Im not winning effect probably!).

The good news is it seems BGP aren't just going to walk away with it, BMW/Williams/RBR may well put up a fight :-)

Was certainly an incident packed race, shame vettel and kubica smashed each other up would have loved to see Button have a bit of pressure on and make the end a bit more memorable. But great to see him back on the top step of the podium, great to see ferrari not in the points :D

Shame williams could not keep up the pace throughout, car certainly has promise though.

Solid drive from Hamilton though to get 4th presume the 3rd/4th confusion was him passing under a yellow or when sc was out and a very good consistent drive from Buemi to finish 8th.

Passing seemed to be a bit more evident but this was mostly from the KERS guys, rather than being able to follow closely through the high speed corners.

Back
Top Bottom