Australian GP 2009 - Race 1/17 (NOT in HD BTW)

wondering how different the brawns livery will be for malaysia...still confused if virgin are title sponsor, reading diiferent things on different sites....sure all will reveal itself over the next week!

liking this bbc forum...nice to have a more in-depth analysis...

interesting about this trulli hamilton finish

Superb race!

I'd put a few quid on Vettel to win on thursday at good odds so I was jumping up and down with excitement when Jenson fluffed the pit stop then facepalming as Kubica and Vettel had their little coming together :rolleyes: :D

Not with an inferior car and comparing his performances (not results) in his 2 years in F1 he was a far more accomplished driver in his debut year than last year - he (and McLaren) made quite a lot of unforced schoolboy errors which meant the championship went to the line...

So hes already proven second time round that he unlikely to be a bit calmer - especially with such a relatively poor car...

ps3ud0 :cool:

oh really ?

and just for those that missed it. My original post

thing is, Hamilton has played this game before, he fought his way up the grid numerous times in GP2

so ive no idea where this habit of him being crap under pressure has come from. He's shown he can handle it before, but now he's in an F1 car, it all seems to have gone out the window.

With any luck, now he's prooved himself and won it once, he will be a bit calmer second time round.

I think he's prooved a lot with his drive today.

Back
Top Bottom