Average age of VR enthusiasts

Soldato
OP
Spot the saddo drinking on his own already.

49b496caecd9296d50e804f34269edb2efb3eb78.png

Soldato
OP
haha Billy no mates!! :p

You must be well sozzled by now!! :D

I'm getting there.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif
It's surprisingly easy to drink whilst wearing a headset, if the glass shape is right. It looks funny when the avatar picks up an invisible glass and takes a slug.
The Victorian Christmas scene and pub is amazingly detailed and very well done. If anyone's feeling overly energetic then there's a multiplayer hoverderby experience.

https://atlas.sansar.com/experiences/hoverderby/hoverderby

Soldato
I'm getting there.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif
It's surprisingly easy to drink whilst wearing a headset, if the glass shape is right. It looks funny when the avatar picks up an invisible glass and takes a slug.
The Victorian Christmas scene and pub is amazingly detailed and very well done. If anyone's feeling overly energetic then there's a multiplayer hoverderby experience.

https://atlas.sansar.com/experiences/hoverderby/hoverderby

The Pub looks amazing. Does Sansar run natively on the Quest 2?

Soldato
I'm old enough that bumping the difficulty in Beat Sabre up a notch caused me to wake up in agony for the next three weeks.

I've noticed my knees getting much stiffer now after a long standing session in VR. However a good session of FitXR with some squats really helps with the flexibility.

Associate
I've noticed my knees getting much stiffer now after a long standing session in VR. However a good session of FitXR with some squats really helps with the flexibility.

I find that after an hour or so the arches of my feet and lower back start to ache. They're not great at the best of times and having to maintain balance without a real life visual reference doesn't help.

Soldato
Spot the saddo drinking on his own already.

49b496caecd9296d50e804f34269edb2efb3eb78.png

So I downloaded Sansar and tried out a couple of worlds, went to the two places you were in. Also tried out a few other worlds, like the Roddenberry Nexus and some other pub/club meeting type places.

And, yeah, I remember now why I got rid of Sansar, I don't think it's all that great. Everything is so slow. I think it would annoy me after a while.

Anybody got any other places we could use? Would love to get something setup. What about a Private Room in RecRoom? Is there any other game that works cross platform that everyone could buy and that you could setup an OCUK private room in?

Back
Top Bottom