AW3418DW best bang for buck uw?

so weirdly after getting an email from a CS rep saying wont be shipped till 15th of march. Mines now shows shipped today and has tracking details but...

apparently its either in limerick ireland or tilburg netherlands 2 minutes apart. I dont trust the website but i have faint hope.

u cant talk about best bang for buck in the 1k range, my z35p was 500 shipped
At least one person got the Dell for £579 after cashback. That's just £79 difference. For the build quality, IPS panel and warranty (three year next day swap vs two year return to base) I would far prefer to pay the extra £79 for the Dell. For me personally the Dell would be a far better value monitor.

Now how is this 1060 3 GB going to cope :)

Bought the same monitor ~18 months ago when I had a GTX 970 - like you the price was too good to pass up. I was playing a lot of ultra wide screen Two Point Hospital while I waited for a graphics card deal.
Ended up getting a 1080ti 3 months later when the prices dropped just before 20xx series launched - It was a long wait and a somewhat expensive monitor upgrade, but I have no regrets.

I've not had a 4k monitor, but now I've experienced ultra wide screen I can't imagine going back to playing FPS on a 16:9 monitor, it's 21:9 or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom