AW3418DW best bang for buck uw?

Associate
my cashback tracked through top cashback, they pay cashback minus vat through but still another £30 so total of £579.
I wanted the 20dw as ive never had much luck with monitor overclocking and always given me hassle plus the newer panel would have been nice but these monitors just dont seem to drop much untill now. americans seem to get much better offers but in the uk even the old model always hangs around £8/900.

I suppose i can hang on to this for a while untill the monitor market may one day return to normal.

Associate
my cashback tracked through top cashback, they pay cashback minus vat through but still another £30 so total of £579.
I wanted the 20dw as ive never had much luck with monitor overclocking and always given me hassle plus the newer panel would have been nice but these monitors just dont seem to drop much untill now. americans seem to get much better offers but in the uk even the old model always hangs around £8/900.

I suppose i can hang on to this for a while untill the monitor market may one day return to normal.
Surprised they give cashback when a voucher is used. QuidCo alwasy reject when that is the case as they go to Dell who check.

Associate
I am skeptical of it paying out, It does state that if using a code not through topcashback it wouldnt be paid, But i believe someone else got it. Ive never had much luck with topcashback or quidco, either doesnt track or just sits at waiting for months and eventually dissapears but nothing to lose trying.

Associate
I am skeptical of it paying out, It does state that if using a code not through topcashback it wouldnt be paid, But i believe someone else got it. Ive never had much luck with topcashback or quidco, either doesnt track or just sits at waiting for months and eventually dissapears but nothing to lose trying.
You and me both. I have 4 claims open now!

Associate
Ordered on monday and just showing confirmed, anyone experience of dell shipping? says it should be due by today but their order page says order confirmed, no shipping information etc.
Awww i was hoping to get mine tomorrow. Guessing delivery takes a bit longer than it suggests.

I ordered one yesterday (19th) and had seen a comment on hotukdeals suggesting stock problems so i emailed Customer services earlier and got this reply.

"I have ave checked the details of your order and see that the order has been placed on hold and EDD is 24/02/2020 however this might change after the order is shipped.
The reason for the same is that the product you have ordered is on high demand in the market and therefore we are now facing a part shortage.
However, I have escalated the issue to the manufacturer to get this order for you.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

You will receive an e-mail/text with tracking and carrier details once your order reaches UK."

So i suspect we may be waiting a while. What annoys me about things like this is you are not notfied, the comment on hotuk suggests their delivery date is still showing (20th) but the item isnt showing as shipped, and they have had to chase customer services for any updates.

That is if we even get one, with these being end of line.

Back
Top Bottom