**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Can you make multiple offers in one e-mail or do they have to be separate (if there are a couple of GPUs for example)?

Do you have to explain your logic for your offer?

I'm really worried I'll get blocked if I make an offer that's too low.

Can you make multiple offers in one e-mail or do they have to be separate (if there are a couple of GPUs for example)?

1. Just send them an offer for all the ones you want should be ok

2. No, why should you ?

3. You won't be blocked, they will counter offer you, unless you make a really low stupid offer

hope that helps

I mean I made an offer and was just told we cant go lower than what it was listed for. That seemed odd as the mobo I offered on was the same price from their own shop brand new. The cpu was a good price in hindsight but it was snapped up.
Not like I was told to get stuffed or anything and there was no kind of counter offer so I left it.

Last edited:
I mean I made an offer and was just told we cant go lower than what it was listed for. That seemed odd as the mobo I offered on was the same price from their own shop brand new. The cpu was a good price in hindsight but it was snapped up.
Not like I was told to get stuffed or anything and there was no kind of counter offer so I left it.
How long did it take for you to get a reply, incidentally?

You're really overthinking this :cry: Worst they will do is say no, if you're miles off that'll prob be it...if you're close they will probably say 'we can do £X'

Last edited:
I put my offers in quite late in the day but got a response next day (if you don't count weekends as one offer was on a Friday afternoon and got a reply on Monday early afternoon).
Some of my offers were accepted and the one that wasn't had a counter offer made with no complaints about my offer (which wasn't silly compared to the final offer).

(I don't think they sent me the wrong item, I don't think it was listed correctly)
I have noticed this a lot on their site.

Normally its the specs that are incorrect or the description of the product.

noticed it more and more recently as been looking at doing an upgrade, having to check manufacturer sites to make sure or get the correct info

I have noticed this a lot on their site.

Normally its the specs that are incorrect or the description of the product.

noticed it more and more recently as been looking at doing an upgrade, having to check manufacturer sites to make sure or get the correct info
In this case it's more that they said it was a certain thing and all the info on the page agreed, but what they sent me wasn't quite the item that was listed (but what they sent me wasn't listed, so it wasn't a mix-up like that).

Back
Top Bottom