**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

If a b-grade price is the same as new then it may not have been adjusted yet. The team usually message us to adjust. Your best bet is to message me on here as I look after fans so this is my fault. I have not adjusted b-grade for a week at least.

We set B-grade pricing as often as we can but we miss things which is why most are corrected as soon as someone points them out.

B-grade pricing is set to price we think the product is worth which is usaully at cost but the majority of the time it's at a loss. The forums give you guys as loyal customers the oppurtunity to get better pricing and this is why we do this thread. We can't offer the same pricing we give you guys as everyday pricing.

This is the only way we can do it in a controlled manner.

Have you emailed me an offer?

The sales team will not do price matching as part of the training they have. The sales team have limited ability to adjust pricing and this could be a generic response.

They maybe should have asked us about b-grade but if you email me an offer I will see what we can do.

We set this forum up to try and make it a little easier for loyal forum members to get better pricing. As long as you make a reasonable offer we can work with you.

Back
Top Bottom