**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
As above really we will just keep running it. If you are after a monitor though you will need to email NIK in the other thread as he looks after them and can sort you out a deal.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
I have had some emails hit the spam filter meaning they have not reached me. If I haven't replied to you then please send the email again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

This is still going. Happy for you to email me on other products and I will ask the relevant person. Customer service is also the other option.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Sorry if it the wrong thread. But who's the best person to contact regarding a b-grade item i received today that is missing a part that means i cant use it :(

Its a B-Grade version of this - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-w...FtHXm6qtJdUVBvUYOqR5jxl3mYYqTRxMaAmfYEALw_wcB

Its missing the pipe that you need when using the top as an inlet.

I'm not even sure a new item comes with that Pipe but I'm not 100% though as the description does talk about it. I will ask the team to check a new one to see.

If it is missing I guess you will be needing this - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-water-blocks-ek-res-x3-internal-tube-12-16-40mm-wc-837-ek.html

I will get one sent out if it is missing.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Out of interest how are the prices listed worked out? a lot of the items now appear very over priced they can even be the same if not more then the new retail prices.

The prices could be from old stock meaning that the RRP is higher. We may have paid more for the original item before any price drops. As we don't always check pricing on B-Grade some pricing maybe the same as new price or above. We try to adjust as often as possible but this is why we open up offers.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Quick question, I liked searching the clearance section but I now find it impossible to narrow a search down to say a cpu cooler, I have to now plough through 50 pages of randomness.

is this how it is now in the clearance section on mobile phone?

As above it might be worth posting it in the other thread. We are still working on sections of the website to make it more user friendly.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

B-grade is a mess at the minute on pricing. Our new software was not putting products online. Now they are all online we need to adjust the pricing so offers are welcome for now.

Nik is sound cards but he is off till 9th June. Please send the offers to me for now on all products.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,
You might see some pricing that is above RRP it just means we haven't been through and changed them yet.

You can make whatever offer you want. If we can do it we will but if not we will counter offer. You will not be banned :) Just try and be realistic and not £10 for a 3080.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom