Bad timing...

Soldato
I was in the office toilet this morning and I heard someone come in and go into the cubicle next to mine, lock the door, flush, let rip with a trouser splitting fart that must have broken the sound barrier as the boom echoed, unlocked the door and walked out. I struggled to contain my lols.

At least they had the courtesy to do it in the toilet and tried to mask it during the flush.

Nah… I was sat in an office toilet cubicle only the other day and someone walked in, closed a cubicle door and not only did they not flush the toilet before or after, and not only did they let off an ear splitting nostril burning fart, but then proceeded to open a bag of crisps and sit in the trap eating them..

Now, that is just pure filth, and I was actually not only amused by such disgusting antics but had to wonder – why an earth would you feel the need to eat a bag of crisps in the making of your own stench in a communal office toilet?

Associate
Nah… I was sat in an office toilet cubicle only the other day and someone walked in, closed a cubicle door and not only did they not flush the toilet before or after, and not only did they let off an ear splitting nostril burning fart, but then proceeded to open a bag of crisps and sit in the trap eating them..

Now, that is just pure filth, and I was actually not only amused by such disgusting antics but had to wonder – why an earth would you feel the need to eat a bag of crisps in the making of your own stench in a communal office toilet?

Extra flavour.

Soldato
Worst ones are when you are in a club/pub, the moment you decide to let that loud one out is when the song dies...

ags

Often, I've been out, and one of my mates has a habit of letting rip the most vomit inducing arse perfume I have ever smelt in my life.

And it'll happen right in the middle of the dance floor or at the bar.

Then either he'll make us all move to a different area of the bar or club or we have to move because it is so bad!

FML :(

Associate
Why is it that whenever I let a silent, paint-stripping fart go at work, a female has to walk over and ask for something. Just did this and the lady walked off in disgust... :(
Always be proud of your anal emissions !! what's the point of letting rip a magna fart if no one's there to savour the putrid aroma ? should have told her to breath in deeply if she wanted it to go away.

Soldato
She might be like this one

fart_date.jpg

Soldato
OP
It always amuses me when girls insist that they never fart. :D

Haha, I'm actually laughing out loud over some of the comments in this thread, no matter how old you get, bum burps never cease to be funny :D

BTW whenever I'm in a cubicle, I fart as loud as I can and don't worry about who else is in there. I've had several people in the bogs at work giggling like schoolgirls before. I just make sure I wait a while until people have definitely cleared out so they can't tell if it was me or not :p

I also like to give a little round of applause to particularly seismic farts by others whilst in the bogs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom