Bad timing...

Soldato
OP
You pee seating down?! Gay.

Unless you're a woman. Then it's bad that another woman makes that much noise :eek:!

Actually, have you ever pee'd at a urinal while wearing shorts? That is a serious freak-out moment. There is so much splashback from those things that I try to wee directly down the hole in the middle of the plastic cover instead.

Last edited:
Permabanned
and not only did they let off an ear splitting nostril burning fart, but then proceeded to open a bag of crisps and sit in the trap eating them..

I lol'd. Hard. :D

Toilet humour never gets old, but I can't help but feel disgusted when I see people eating in the bogs. I just don't see how anybody can associate dropping a deuce and hunger.

Soldato
OP
I lol'd. Hard. :D

Toilet humour never gets old, but I can't help but feel disgusted when I see people eating in the bogs. I just don't see how anybody can associate dropping a deuce and hunger.

Considering how much strain and effort some people put into laying a deep-sea cable, it's surprising that some sort of vaccum doesn't form and just suck in then eject whatever they're trying to eat from the opposite end at 200mph... :o

Back
Top Bottom