Bad timing...

Soldato
Why is it that whenever I let a silent, paint-stripping fart go at work, a female has to walk over and ask for something. Just did this and the lady walked off in disgust... :(

Soldato
OP
The funny thing is that she started to ask something, stopped mid sentence, then did an about turn and stormed off as the churning odour voilated her nostrils.

Associate
Because when you get away with it.. you don't tend to remember them, its the ones you don't get away with that burn in your mind.....

Associate
win.jpg

Soldato
I was in the office toilet this morning and I heard someone come in and go into the cubicle next to mine, lock the door, flush, let rip with a trouser splitting fart that must have broken the sound barrier as the boom echoed, unlocked the door and walked out. I struggled to contain my lols.

At least they had the courtesy to do it in the toilet and tried to mask it during the flush.

Caporegime
I was in the office toilet this morning and I heard someone come in and go into the cubicle next to mine, lock the door, flush, let rip with a trouser splitting fart that must have broken the sound barrier as the boom echoed, unlocked the door and walked out. I struggled to contain my lols.

At least they had the courtesy to do it in the toilet and tried to mask it during the flush.

I hate the two cubicletoilet on my floor. Every bloody time I go and it is empty, a few minutes later someone else will go in the other cubicle. Cue an awkward 10 minutes of both of us trying to drop as quietly as we can - once I rustled my paper loads :o. Fortunately there is a one cubicle downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom