Bahrain Grand Prix 2016, Sakhir - Race 2/21

Caporegime
Jean Todt thinks Q1 and Q2 were more exciting in Melbourne. Has he been taking Bernie's crazy pills.

The interview with him seems to confirm that he wants a hybrid and is basically going to force that through.

Soldato
Frog Todt, sigh... So blind. Thinking q1 and q2 were amazing last week... He and Bernie need to check in to an old folks home, and pass responsibilities to some people with a clue.

It's a rare day, when I listen to Horner,and really agree with him. Glad he dropped in the "mix up the grid, artificially" line. Is that really what we want?

Edit: See above post :D

Man of Honour
They were exciting?

Did I blink and miss the excitement?

we must have got the cgi version.

edit -that didn't sound good. if I can see next year being exciting I would like to drive.
unless he moves to wec in which case go now.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So, the lap here is longer than 90 seconds, so it's worth noting that if a driver isn't on a hot lap when the counter starts on them, they are out.

Man of Honour
shows were going to have a fight on our hands. 3 tenths is a huge amount of time and that's before they really turn the engines up.

Caporegime
Thanks skeeter about the BTCC

Might make switch to that this year.

Got back from rowing late and qualifying was on, so in end I stuck it on while I do pic editing. Ugh

Back
Top Bottom