Poll: Bahrain Grand Prix 2018, Sakhir - Race 2/21

Rate the 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Hamilton calling Max a d******d caught on sky F1 coverage, nothing new there from him.

Fair comment to be honest, Verstappen blaming Hamilton who was not overly aggressive (even at the start) which made sense. Hamilton fell back and Alonso overtook, buying time to assess and then attack. Max raced hard and decided to run Ham wide and touch when it was not necessary?

Caporegime
Should've would've could've, who knows what could have happened. Bottas is not on Hamilton's level but it's funny to see how many people here hating on the guy lol.

I don't expect him to be on Hamilton's level. I'd take being on Kimi's current level. He's got one of the best seats in F1 and he's so far below the top tier it's not funny. Basically only the pay drivers are worse.

Man of Honour
Should've would've could've, who knows what could have happened. Bottas is not on Hamilton's level but it's funny to see how many people here hating on the guy lol.
hatings a bit strong, but I want to see a good driver in there. Shouldn't everyone? don't you want to see someone who could at least try and beat ham.

Man of Honour
Sure, I want to see that. Do Mercedes though?
i doubt it, but you would think they would want someone better than bottas, you still need someone good enough to pick up the wins when ham has bad days/mechanical failures. As well as take points away from Ferrari or whoever is challenging. At least Rosberg could do that majority of the time.
If they don't want a youngster try and temp Riccardo.

Man of Honour
I will give it a 5/10 when the poll goes up. The race had it's moments but was nothing special. Gasly thoroughly deserved driver of the day for getting that car 4th across the line. That Honda had some grunt down the straights and is so much better than it was in the McLaren. Much more of this and Alonso is going to have a meltdown.

Verstappen needs to grow up and start accepting responsibility for his own actions.

Bottas does not deserve that seat, plain and simple. The thing is who are they going to put in it for next year? Danny Ric would have been a good choice but I reckon he will be off to Ferrari.

What has happened to Williams? They are not even a shadow of the great team that they used to be.

Back
Top Bottom