Bakers refuse Gay wedding cake - update: Supreme Court rules in favour of Bakers

I don't think the government should make murder illegal, the market can deal with that.

Well you don't have to take it to the extreme. A guy not wanting to write a gay marriage cake and a murder are not realy in the same league.

But yes we could privatise the police. Maybe we can make another thread and ill go over how the police could be privatised :D

I'm planning on getting married next year (true story). It's a straights wedding, so I won't have to worry about wether they will make the cake or not. Mine (well actually the girlfriends) only worries week be price and quality.

A gay couple have been denied this. Purely based on their sexuality. Would this be ok if it were discrimination for a interracial couple? What about mixed faith?

I'm planning on getting married next year (true story). It's a straights wedding, so I won't have to worry about wether they will make the cake or not. Mine (well actually the girlfriends) only worries week be price and quality.

A gay couple have been denied this. Purely based on their sexuality. Would this be ok if it were discrimination for a interracial couple? What about mixed faith?

Which gay couple have been denied this?

Lol of course you can if the sexuality in question is criminal.

Being attracted to children isn't against the law. Yet again you're showing your inability to read. I've stated several times that taking action on it can be illegal, depending on the action, but the attraction and thus sexuality isn't.

If they don't want to bake gay cakes don't become a baker there are loads of gay people so the eventuality of two of them wanting a cake is bound to crop up.

Why should someone have to change their career because of someone else's sexuality though?

You could look at it the other way around. There are loads of bakers. Some of whom don't want to bake a gay cake ( lol at that term) so don't go to them, bake or decorate it yourself. That way nobody is offended. Nobody is upset. Nobody is deprived of anything.

Why should someone have to change their career because of someone else's sexuality though?

You could look at it the other way around. There are loads of bakers. Some of whom don't want to bake a gay cake ( lol at that term) so don't go to them, bake or decorate it yourself. That way nobody is offended. Nobody is upset. Nobody is deprived of anything.

Why on earth would someone not want to make a cake for a gay couple it's beyond belief how petty the bakers were.

Back
Top Bottom