Bakers refuse Gay wedding cake - update: Supreme Court rules in favour of Bakers

I love it when straight people talk for me knowing nothing about homosexuality other than anecdotal evidence from their "gay friends".

Of course being gay means being physically attracted to males/females depending on your gender, just like heterosexuality means being attracted to the opposite gender.................

Yes...and what I was disputing was the fact that the post I quoted said being gay was about relationships. You've just tried to argue against me and agreed with what I said. derp?

Not my fault you can't explain yourself in a concise way that people can understand.

To some people being gay just means shagging around with anything that comes along and some it means long term relationships, just like heterosexuals you get the ***** that stick it in anything and others that stay together till death.

Some gays don't even do anything physical despite being in a relationship, it's horses for courses.

Not my fault you can't explain yourself in a concise way that people can understand.

To some people being gay just means shagging around with anything that comes along and some it means long term relationships, just like heterosexuals you get the ***** that stick it in anything and others that stay together till death.

Some gays don't even do anything physical despite being in a relationship, it's horses for courses.

So because you don't understand I'm at fault? I think you need to grasp you are person. Not people. There are others. And if you struggle...it's likely to be you that's at fault.

Thought everyone knew that!!!!!!!!

Get off of your gay war horse!!!!! For goodness sake!!!!

So because you don't understand I'm at fault? I think you need to grasp you are person. Not people. There are others. And if you struggle...it's likely to be you that's at fault.
No you are just terrible at articulating yourself.

Thought everyone knew that!!!!!!!!

Get off of your gay war horse!!!!! For goodness sake!!!!

What are you babbling on about?

If you don't like gays why come into a thread about gays...

Homosexuality isn't weird in the rest of the world, actually. Take Africa, for example. Many Africans were able to identify as homosexual for centuries, UNTIL Christianity took hold. This is fact.

Actually ashamed to be part of this community after reading some of the views in this thread. Backwards views and opinions.

Horrid.

Tell me about it. The only other place I've seen so many bigots is the BNP.

Look, gay love is very very weird to most of the world. You have to accept that. It goes against the 'norm'. When you do what is not 'normal' you have to accept the issues that will bring!

Just because you've led a sheltered existence and/or take what your peers say as gospel ;) does not mean it's not normal.
Just look at the animal Kingdom.. And before you try to counter with ' only ten percent of people are gay, therefore it's abnormal... Think of it like this, less than 10 percent of people drive ford pumas, does it follow that ford puma drivers are abnormal?

Your stance is utterly ridiculous.

Just ignore him, the militant homophobes are usually closet cases who don't understand thus hate themselves just like that anti-gay pastor in America that got caught on Grindr.
Again, you're on your own. You're the problem. Accept it. Accept you were wrong and made a stupid contradictory post and move on. There's a good boy.

It wasn't contradictory, was just trying to make sense of your moronic ramblings, a straight guy schooling a gay guy on what being gay is made me temporarily lose my senses.

Just because you've led a sheltered existence and/or take what your peers say as gospel ;) does not mean it's not normal.
Just look at the animal Kingdom.. And before you try to counter with ' only ten percent of people are gay, therefore it's abnormal... Think of it like this, less than 10 percent of people drive ford pumas, does it follow that ford puma drivers are abnormal?

Your stance is utterly ridiculous.

Not sheltered. My nephew is gay and quite a few friends are too.

Up to them what they believe in or do. Doesn't mean i have to keep my mouth shut and agree with what they believe in just as much as people dont believe in God but still post about it!

Free speech, have you heard of it?

Yet you tell me to shut up and get off my "gay war horse" for talking about gay things in a thread about gays?

This thread is not for gays! It is about an issue brought about by a stupid gay couple who just had to take a bakery to court because they were strong christians who were against the idea of gay slogans on cakes made by them!

The gay couple knew the beliefs of the bakery yet they still demanded sick writing on the cake!

Back
Top Bottom