BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

Price is WEEKEND ONLY, remember that folks. Where else can you get a 24" LCD Monitor with DVI for this price? NO WHERE!

Then factor in its a PVA type panel, OcUK has just wiped out the competition as this is basically just giving the product away.

This panel would sell at £250+VAT, at £199+VAT its a steal!

Soldato
well i havnt got a HD DVD player or Blue ray, as for FPS gaming, im a hardcore ut player and used a CRT for a long time and switching to this i havnt notice any ghosting,
what i like about this screen how virbrant the colours look, also how light it is but im used to shifing a greet crt monitor arround :p

Soldato
TiZoR - do you have a blue-ray or hd-dvd player you could hook up to it to check for HDCP support?

Have you tested it on a fast FPS game?

I think I might just order one, at least if im not 100% happy I can send it back cant I?

Thanks

buy one you will be happy mate i can assure you, also it wont rip you a new one in your pocket.

OcUK Staff
OP
Could be a mistake, everything else is the same...

Either way it's a PVA panel with DVI for less :p Not that it matters to me, can't sodding order as I don't have the money in my bank atm.

HI there

The place your talking about is not UK based either so will definetely be a different batch of stock and as such could be a different panel and their next day delivery charge is £22 and still not guaranteed next day delivery.

Plus the OcUK batch are definetely PVA panels with excellent viewing angles, as such other models offered elsewhere could feature a different panel which could be inferior or superior.

Also the manufacturer we buy from supply both DVI and Analogue cables, other manufacturers are probably not so kind, thats further added value alone. :)

Plus then you have OcUK service, this forum and the fact were UK based and easy to get in touch with. :)

Associate
wow this is very tempting, although as I'm a student I'd need to get this delivered to my student address and as I haven't signed up to ocuk yet does anyone know if this is possible?

Soldato
Ordered :D that is a -stonking- price, iv been wondering about a 2nd 24" panel for ages, this price and pva panel has made the deal, iv already got my dell 24" 2407 that does HDCP and all that jazz should I need it, I want this for more desktop space & a pair of 24" monitors. Thanks! :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Has this dropped in price AGAIN? Could swear it was £199.99+vat before going to bed (after 1am) and now its showing £192.99+vat.

HI there

Yes as someone pointed out there was somewhere slightly cheaper. So I've decided to undercut it as I said OcUK would be the cheapest for this weekend! :)

The competitor is none UK based, charges £22 for delivery which can take upto 48 hours, does not provide a forum like this and is not as easy to get hold off for the fact they hold stock overseas.

Then the fact its actually a different model, which could mean its not a PVA panel like the OcUK one is. Plus the fact the OcUK model is supplied with DVI and Analogue cables which is all backed up by a 3yr on-site warranty from a manufacturer DGM (Digimate) who have been around for years.

I just refuse to be beaten on a special, now OcUK is the cheapest, our panels are definetely a PVA or similar due to the excellent viewing angle, they come with DVI cable, and we can ship next day for £10. :)

Back
Top Bottom