BattleBit Remastered

Played a decent amount last night with some friends and it's really enjoyable, the gun play feels really nice.

Some of the maps are great, others are a bit meh. I definitely spent way too long lost and trapped underground in a train station at one point.

Its tonnes of fun and i highly recommend it, 127 vs 127 is what i play and LOVE it, you dont get stressed out like other shooters can do, but, it still has a skill element and can be pretty tactical.

Does take a few games to really get into it but when you do, oh boy....havent really touched another game since i got this.

Got my steam credit last night, will download it later tonight then give it a good go when I finish work tomorrow at 1pm. :D

I think I'd rather play this than sit in a helicopter on a 2042 portal server flying round in circles farming XP for the battle pass, in all fairness.
Imagine not only paying money for 2042 but then also paying more money for extra in game pixels after jumping through hoops on an inane battle pass.

Last edited:
I havent played any real competitive shooters since Bad Company 2, but the hype (also the price) has made me think about giving this a go, Do you think i will get much out it, or will is it very much aimed at the quick reaction shooters games like COD are?

I havent played any real competitive shooters since Bad Company 2, but the hype (also the price) has made me think about giving this a go, Do you think i will get much out it, or will is it very much aimed at the quick reaction shooters games like COD are?
Nope, not like cod, infact ive found out if you play it like cod you die, a lot lol i started out getting 8 kills a game with a load of deaths, now ive switched to a more tactical play style im hitting 20+ kills with less deaths quite regular.

Dont let the graphics fool you, the game is a tonne of fun and less stressful than a lot of shooters, but learn to play it right and it has tactics and quite a deep skill base to do good, quite often i go for the flank if i have team mates around the area.

Its best to stick with a few team mates whenever possible as people are very good at reviving you in this game, the teamplay is AWESOME and much better than cod or battlefield 2042, everyone actually works as a team on this game.

You should buy it, have a few games, and see what you think, dont judge it on your first game though as like i said, it takes a few games to zone into it and how to play, if you dont like it just get a refund from steam.

Im sure you will like it though, i absolutely LOVE it, its such a breath of fresh air that takes me back to older shooters when people actually worked together and had a laugh :)

I had a couple of games last night, and i still sucked at it, but must admit there is something about it that makes me want to play a few more rounds. Hope to play a bit more today
The main draw that keeps me coming back is teamwork - it's like the earlier battlefield days where squads and teams actually came together and communicated and worked as one for the most part.

I had a couple of games last night, and i still sucked at it, but must admit there is something about it that makes me want to play a few more rounds. Hope to play a bit more today
I'm so terribly bad that I think my participation actively hurts our teams chance of winning :cry: but I keep on playing because it's fun.

It's a bit of a 'chase the flag' game at the moment, you often just have a rotating circle of flag caps between both teams!

Enjoying it a lot, had a few really nice games and the squad play has been so much better than I thought it would be. Lots of people on VOIP, lots of revives going around. I think the only thing I'm struggling with is ammo at the minute.

Mapped 'bandage' to a side button on the mouse and that's helped too.

Need? No. It will enhance your experience though.

I get along fine without most of the time. I hate wearing a headset, especially in the summer.
Yeah, have a pretty good set of speakers hooked up to the PC, so wearing a headset is just gimping the sound quality. And, like you say, is uncomfortable as hell in the warm months.

Made some tweaks here and there and now can see a lot better and enjoying it only problem is none of my mates play it some have tried it and said they don't like it so half the time im playing solo which is a bit of a pain tbh

£12 the game is a steal for the amount of fun it gives once you have the settings right very enjoyable!

Back
Top Bottom