*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Glad your enjoying it though dude, that's all that counts right

Dam right :p:cool:

Although it might not be as much fun when the COD boys go back to playing their thing.

The number of people I've seen ditch their tank because it's on fire and they have no clue how to repair it. We had a few epic rounds of rush last night, and in one of them, as defenders, we held onto the first 2 objectives until they were nearly bled dry of tickets, and then held then at the second 2 after we had requisitioned both of their tanks. Four tanks guarding an objective. T'was a bloodbath I tell ye! :D

This game is nowhere near as bad as the car crash that was battlefront despite the similarities. For a start the squad mechanic actually works, and we've been generally topping the leader boards like the old BF4 days. Sure you don't get revived a lot, although I owe my life to a Dr C.Otter on a few occasions.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Worst bit for me is watching the medics while I'm down - distance away goes from 11m down to 0 and then climbs back above 20 without reviving me :(

If they removed the press button to respawn thing , that would help a lot. I primarily play as a Medic and 9 times out of 10 the people who die around me hit the respawn thing rather than wait for me to get to them. It doesnt actually make you respawn any faster either so they should remove that option

Associate
If they removed the press button to respawn thing , that would help a lot. I primarily play as a Medic and 9 times out of 10 the people who die around me hit the respawn thing rather than wait for me to get to them. It doesnt actually make you respawn any faster either so they should remove that option

Very true - I actually really enjoy playing medic especially between D and C but as you say people often don't wait for the revive and secondly I often feel like I have to go assault to help with the vehicles.

The other thing is the timer to respawn is horrible being the same colour as the button it took me ages to spot the timer

Man of Honour
Hopefully when release comes we can get some recommended servers listed somewhere. I play all my BF4 on the TM servers but judging from their forum it looks like most of them dont like BF1 so I wont be able to play there come release.

Soldato
OP
Dam right :p:cool:

Although it might not be as much fun when the COD boys go back to playing their thing.

The number of people I've seen ditch their tank because it's on fire and they have no clue how to repair it. We had a few epic rounds of rush last night, and in one of them, as defenders, we held onto the first 2 objectives until they were nearly bled dry of tickets, and then held then at the second 2 after we had requisitioned both of their tanks. Four tanks guarding an objective. T'was a bloodbath I tell ye! :D

This game is nowhere near as bad as the car crash that was battlefront despite the similarities. For a start the squad mechanic actually works, and we've been generally topping the leader boards like the old BF4 days. Sure you don't get revived a lot, although I owe my life to a Dr C.Otter on a few occasions.

aye, joined a game last night with you guys, Waylander going 76-1 or whatever it was..that right there is everything thats wrong with the game right now.

Soldato
aye, joined a game last night with you guys, Waylander going 76-1 or whatever it was..that right there is everything thats wrong with the game right now.

DICE have already confirmed the LT tank is going to be hit with the nerf bat after the beta. Anyway he can get often get 50-1 in a round of BF4. ;)
Throw in a load of people who are clearly COD players and just want to pew pew from the safety of their uncap in a game of rush and the writing is on the wall for them.

IMO the ability to have reppers and thermals + the 3d spotting in BF4 makes their tanks and lavs stronger.

And then there's the attack heli with a pro pilot..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/battlereport/show/32/772835477320592768/1108966601/

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Conquest is so much better without the time limit. Now its first to 300.
Games are so much closer

Indeed, and the train has much more of an effect on the score now too. I've been in a few matches where the train has completely turned the match around.

Soldato
OP
DICE have already confirmed the LT tank is going to be hit with the nerf bat after the beta. Anyway he can get often get 50-1 in a round of BF4. ;)
Throw in a load of people who are clearly COD players and just want to pew pew from the safety of their uncap in a game of rush and the writing is on the wall for them.

IMO the ability to have reppers and thermals + the 3d spotting in BF4 makes their tanks and lavs stronger.

And then there's the attack heli with a pro pilot..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/battlereport/show/32/772835477320592768/1108966601/

yeah I suppose your right.

Man of Honour
Indeed, and the train has much more of an effect on the score now too. I've been in a few matches where the train has completely turned the match around.

As I'm working away during the week I'm going to miss out on this last few days but I did have a question regarding the trains, has anyone had the opportunity to investigate it yet? Question was can you only have 1 train per round, for instance is it possible to be getting slaughtered and have a train appear but it get destroyed fairly quickly and you get another train later on ?

Caporegime
As I'm working away during the week I'm going to miss out on this last few days but I did have a question regarding the trains, has anyone had the opportunity to investigate it yet? Question was can you only have 1 train per round, for instance is it possible to be getting slaughtered and have a train appear but it get destroyed fairly quickly and you get another train later on ?

It takes so much of a beating I've never seen it taken out yet, people never seem to think to lay mines on the tracks. Id presume its only one behemoth per round, constantly throwing them out if one got destroyed would be a daft mechanic.

Man of Honour
It takes so much of a beating I've never seen it taken out yet, people never seem to think to lay mines on the tracks. Id presume its only one behemoth per round, constantly throwing them out if one got destroyed would be a daft mechanic.

Yeah I'm assuming its only one a round, its just that I've not seen it confirmed anywhere either way so was curious

Back
Top Bottom