*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
If they removed the press button to respawn thing , that would help a lot. I primarily play as a Medic and 9 times out of 10 the people who die around me hit the respawn thing rather than wait for me to get to them. It doesnt actually make you respawn any faster either so they should remove that option

I like the idea of requesting for revive. But don't get the hold to respawn thing.

Man of Honour
Resistance is futile. Its like living next to a house party...you dont want to go over, you want to stubbornly remain , Victor Meldrew like in your house, but you can hear them all over the fence laughing and chatting away. Come on over, it'll be fun. I'll give you a beer when you come in :D

V_R

V_R

Soldato
As I'm working away during the week I'm going to miss out on this last few days but I did have a question regarding the trains, has anyone had the opportunity to investigate it yet? Question was can you only have 1 train per round, for instance is it possible to be getting slaughtered and have a train appear but it get destroyed fairly quickly and you get another train later on ?
Its one per round. I'm sure it is. I hope it is. :p

It takes so much of a beating I've never seen it taken out yet, people never seem to think to lay mines on the tracks. Id presume its only one behemoth per round, constantly throwing them out if one got destroyed would be a daft mechanic.

I've seen it destroyed a couple of times, but as you say no one seems to really try to take it out. AT Mines on the track are the quickest and easiest way to do it too. Hopefully in time people will learn that.

Soldato
Very tempted to get a refund given more time spent with the weapons. It's either a point and click fest (sniping and rifles are so damn easy) or the fully auto weapons which seem to paint an outline of someone 99% of the time.

Associate
Truth be told, it's growing on me. Not so much to preorder - but i'll see what the player base is like a few months after release and pick it up cheap off a keysite. Just a shame they chose such a gash map for the Beta.

Still not too keen on the gameplay and player movements however. Still feels "grubby".

Soldato
Anyone else stumble upon players that clearly have no ******* idea what battlefield is and how you're meant to play it? More so than usual.
It's like it's appealing to young new tards/CoD players.

Soldato
What is it exactly that people don't like about the game? I'm guessing most are overlooking some bugs and features as its a beta but there's obviously something people don't like about the games core mechanics. Just intrigued to know what they are as I'm enjoying the beta as a non hardcore BF fan.

Soldato
Just watched a video from jack frags

titled "THIS GUN IS OBSCENE - Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay" Didn't wan't to link it as it has a few swears in it. However to the point

As far as i am aware the tankgewher can only be fired whilst prone ?

So how on earth is he running around shooting it without being prone?

Man of Honour
Just watched a video from jack frags

titled "THIS GUN IS OBSCENE - Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay" Didn't wan't to link it as it has a few swears in it. However to the point

As far as i am aware the tankgewher can only be fired whilst prone ?

So how on earth is he running around shooting it without being prone?

It can only be used with the bipod deployed, he isnt running around with it shooting though , he is using the wall on the roof of the building to put the rifle on. You do the same with the AT rocket gun to fire it without being prone, as long as you have something to deploy the bipod on you can fire

Caporegime
Have to say that bayonet charge is utter bs, its like a panic kill, you can be rattling someone and they seem to be able to run through your shots and stab you. :mad:

Associate
What is it exactly that people don't like about the game? I'm guessing most are overlooking some bugs and features as its a beta but there's obviously something people don't like about the games core mechanics. Just intrigued to know what they are as I'm enjoying the beta as a non hardcore BF fan.

It's mainly the shooting mechanics. In previous BF games you could shoot at range and successfully take people out with almost any weapon. It's different in this game, certain weapons are really inaccurate and don't shoot straight - such as the assault rifles. In close quarters they're great, at range they're more than useless.

Caporegime
It's mainly the shooting mechanics. In previous BF games you could shoot at range and successfully take people out with almost any weapon. It's different in this game, certain weapons are really inaccurate and don't shoot straight - such as the assault rifles. In close quarters they're great, at range they're more than useless.

What assault rifles? Are you talking about the mp18? Its designated mp18 smg, which should give an indication of its range.

Assault rifles didn't come about til the stg44 in ww2.

One thing i noticed in the loadout thing on the career page no weapons seem to have a range status yet.

Last edited:

HAz

HAz

Soldato

I know there is a black guy on the front cover of this game but this is WW1 not modern era lol!

Back
Top Bottom