*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
I'm able to run DX12 + High settings with no stuttering. Put it to Ultra and it stutters loads, even though my framerate is 80-100.

Haven't tried DX11 personally but from what I've read DX12 uses less CPU?

Thats why i used DX12 in the first place, to help the CPU lol. I'll try DX11 tonight and bump up the CPU as much as i can. Funny though, the beta ran smooth?

Disable it :)

Cheers Snips ill try that tonight. Thanks :)

Caporegime
Just unlocked the 8.62 extended for medic class and it is a beast. This is my first BF game on PC since 2142. Took me a good 20 hours to get my mouse settings nice and good. First ten hours I was going 4 for 20 but now I am getting back to my xbox ratio which is good.

Soldato
Using DX11 as sweetfx does not work with DX12, does it?

Anyway running fine with a real mod profile off thelazy and the lut settings for my screen.

What's the little icon the flashes up now and again on the right hand side of the screen about half way down, looks like a stack of money? Orangey/red in colour.

Last edited:
Soldato
I remembered why I stopped playing FPS shooters so much. They're just an exercise in annoyance, medics who don't revive or drop med packs, support who don't know they have ammo. Capture the first 3 flags and comfortably racking up points, so lets all run to the other 2 and let the opposition capture our 3 from behind.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom