*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
Tried this again today after a long break.. downloaded the updates (11gb worth), tried to run the game and it kept crashing every time so spent the next hour trying to fix that
when i did get into a game it felt laggy even though my ping was at 20 and FPS solid 60

played about 3 of the new maps and they were full of snipers so nothing changed there..

might give it another try tomorrow

Associate
Unlocked the Federov for the Medic last night, things a bit of a beast! Was still lagging a lot too, few times I fired an AT rocket and went to reload, only to find there was still a round in it...

Soldato
Unlocked the Federov for the Medic last night, things a bit of a beast! Was still lagging a lot too, few times I fired an AT rocket and went to reload, only to find there was still a round in it...

It's making killing tanks very hard work at the moment, currently they drive round almost without a care compared to before the lag.

Associate
I was going to buy the DLC tonight - is the game screwed even more since the recent patch? I'm not spending any more money on this if it's still knackered and super laggy. I feel like I don't want to boot it up because it will annoy me. I only get a shaky 5MB internet here, so it's bad enough as it is without the servers crapping out all the time.

Soldato
Wow, the game finally got HDR! Just tried it, looks incredible. 4K60 HDR is unreal. About time my TV got some actual usage. HDR really needs to be adopted faster! :D

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Few good games this evening, noticed in one of my games someone had a OCUK (TheDeluded) tag.

Working through this new challenges is a PITA.

Associate
played a few games over the past few days now and slowly getting back into it i think...

unlocked 2 of the new weapons so far, a variant of both the LMGs

not a big fan of the new maps though..

Back
Top Bottom