*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
Fly low and fast using scenery as cover, seems the fly high and circle approach is now a lot riskier.
Just the way it should be, as it would have been in WW1. (Not that BF1 really shows WW1 in any realistic way.)
All they have to get rid of now is the ability to wipe out groups of infantry with those ruddy bombs of theirs...

Soldato
Just the way it should be, as it would have been in WW1. (Not that BF1 really shows WW1 in any realistic way.)
All they have to get rid of now is the ability to wipe out groups of infantry with those ruddy bombs of theirs...

That's what I think, if you want to fly a wooden plane in a battlefield bristling with machine guns don't expect to be able to casually fly in circles bombing people.

They can keep the bombs :)

Caporegime
Here's another amazing "feature" to adds to dice's ever growing list of **** ups, was in a dreadnought earlier, every second shot the shells would vanish in mid air. No explosion or anything so not like it was just a failure to render the actual shells, just totally missing every second time i fired the cannons. :rolleyes:

Soldato
DICE were testing server lag fixes yesterday in CTE, and I think they may have rolled out new server code to retail as well (but I'm not sure if it included the lag fixes), which I'm guessing is what was causing the outages.

I believe keys for the incursions alpha should be going out today to the lucky few. I suspect I'm not going to get one sadly.

Edit: Very soon..
https://twitter.com/tiggr_

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom