*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
I never really purchase DLC so please excuse my noob question. If I buy the £19.99 premium what exactly will I get? Is it extra single player missions? I'm not interested about multiplayer whatsover but I did like the single mission game.

Soldato
As for snipers, reason there are so many is because they are by far and away the best class, even up close they are deadly.

Only if you've got MLG aim (or Nexus bot). Snipers are punished hard for not getting their first shot in when PTFOing so most of the blueberry kind set up camp in the hills. Even a good sniper won't last long at an objective without a support player to supply wallhack reloads and a medic.

I used to think assault was the meta as most engagements for a player who is playing an objective are within the instadeath range of shotguns or the automatico, but I feel medic with cei-regotti or federov is probably more effectlive due to the self heal and revive abilities.

I never really purchase DLC so please excuse my noob question. If I buy the £19.99 premium what exactly will I get? Is it extra single player missions? I'm not interested about multiplayer whatsover but I did like the single mission game.

It's all MP stuff. BF1's single player is only really there to train you up of MP, although some of the stories are good.

Soldato
OP
That reminds me.

Paging @TonyTurbo78 Premium down to £19.99

It's not just the extra maps that make premium worthwhile, it's the server queue jumping, CTE, DLC weapons, extra free battlepacks, skins. ;)

Thanks mate. So busy at the moment with house move. Been in the loft boarding and insulating, also had the plasterers in to skim and tidy up the house. Plus painting, sorting out appliances etc. Not even got the pc up and running yet. Got the bt guy here as we speak putting in the fibre line for SKY.

Underboss
Does the season pass have any good guns for medics? I like being a medium range medic.

Aye the Federov is a fully automatic assault rifle type weapon. Tis a beast, one of the main reasons I bought the season pass if I'm honest.

Apologise for last night chaps wife decided we had to have a conversation about trivial stuff, like you do.

Associate
That's why the game is best played with a squad of regulars and TS or Discord. I'm not going to pretend we're always on the same page tactically, but at least we communicate. ;)[/QUOTE]

Wait, tac...tics? I though we just all run at the letter with the flashing arrows on?

Caporegime
Yeah sorry about last night, was trying to get on same team but just couldn't switch over, thought once you made space in squad, it would auto switch me as per usual, perhaps needed to be in the party though?

And no didn't crash, I had to nip out quickly.

Will be on tonight about 7/8 though.

Soldato
Yeah sorry about last night, was trying to get on same team but just couldn't switch over, thought once you made space in squad, it would auto switch me as per usual, perhaps needed to be in the party though?

And no didn't crash, I had to nip out quickly.

Will be on tonight about 7/8 though.

You missed some good salt in the end IIRC. I'm losing count how many times we've been "reported" this week :D

Associate
gg's again last night. Apologies to Scottish for kicking from the squad, I thought Nexus (who was on Discord) was jumping in.

It's ok, stopped crying early this morning :)

Agree with the Discord first position, I will get back on it one of these days, having the PC in the living room isn't ideal.

Associate
Hmm 12 new maps with dlc? :) i presumed i was done with this game and that it was good as dead. How you guys rate the maps? Are they decent for inf play? Guess i better get youtubing :p

Back
Top Bottom