*** Battlefield 1 ***

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I kinda slept on BF1 but I picked it up last week and I've really been enjoying it, it's great fun.

I'll have to add a bunch of you on Origin and I'll join Discord for some games. Feel free to add me! My username is gpp_NG.

Soldato
I kinda slept on BF1 but I picked it up last week and I've really been enjoying it, it's great fun.

I'll have to add a bunch of you on Origin and I'll join Discord for some games. Feel free to add me! My username is gpp_NG.

I think it's a good game, the problem with the base game is there is not enough maps but after I picked up premium for cheap £12 it's picked up my interest again.

Soldato
Current symthic thoughts on the LMGs:

NoctyrneSAGA said:
Takeaways:

Unless you are using a "CQB LMG" you will get a wall of same-ish numbers.

Longer bursts are better bursts unless you are using CQB LMGs.

Storm and Optical packages do wonders for off-bipod accuracy thanks to their hRec bonus.

I doubt Optical packages need a buff.

MG14 and lMG08/18 are solid CQB picks but are terrible everywhere else. Use the bipod.

Madsen has surprisingly good performance across multiple ranges.

M1909, Huot, and Perino are very good for 30-50m. Bipod would help but probably isn't necessary.

Chauchat and MG15 look pretty mediocre. The Lewis is very close to being mediocre too. Use the bipod.

The M1917 probably was meant to be fired from its bipod.

BAR is a solid pick across many ranges.

The Huot Optical doesn't provide a performance gain in these ranges and burst lengths. It is actually worse due to slower recovery.

It might be good for longer distances and bigger bursts but these show signs the Huot Optical really is a troll variant.

Soldato
I'd been playing with assault with the MP18 to get some award things, and would get mid/mid high on the scoreboard

Went back to support with the chauchat and came top with a 2.1 K/D ratio on the first round I played........

Soldato
Hey guys,

Just played my first game of BF1 on my new rig, the issue is my FPS :( Im averaging around 100~ fps on 1080p at med/high settings..

Are these acceptable? I have just read but yet to try V Sync DISABLED? Does this sound right?

My specs are:

i5 7500
gtx 1070
16gb ddr4

airflow and temps of CPU / GPU are good, real good considering actually..

Cheers guys!

Soldato
Hey guys,

Just played my first game of BF1 on my new rig, the issue is my FPS :( Im averaging around 100~ fps on 1080p at med/high settings..

Are these acceptable? I have just read but yet to try V Sync DISABLED? Does this sound right?

My specs are:

i5 7500
gtx 1070
16gb ddr4

airflow and temps of CPU / GPU are good, real good considering actually..

Cheers guys!
Monitor your CPU usage, you are likely facing same issue as me where you are hitting 100% cpu usage

Caporegime
Do the OcUK guys generally have a squad on every evening? My BF1 buddies have mostly binned the game off, playing solo is all well and good but the games can be a bit hit and miss if you get the 'headless chicken' brigade on your team.

Soldato
Do the OcUK guys generally have a squad on every evening? My BF1 buddies have mostly binned the game off, playing solo is all well and good but the games can be a bit hit and miss if you get the 'headless chicken' brigade on your team.

There's normally 2-3 of us on a night, occasionally >10. On the unofficial OcUK Discord.

Back
Top Bottom