*** Battlefield 1 ***

Caporegime
Caporegime
Yup the whole accuracy thing/tap fire etc. is utter bull ****, if that doesn't get fixed then a definite no buy for me, that or I will just whore the vehicles even more!

zia

zia

Associate
Need 2 bullets for headshot kill? or either his aim was slightly off.... didn't see his helmet fly off...

Yup the whole accuracy thing/tap fire etc. is utter bull ****,

You mean that they should do away with tap fire?

the description says the longer you hold fire down the more accurate the weapon become

zia

Caporegime
Not really liking that tank grenade automatically exploding when it hits the vehicle gimmick. Though i suppose if it was a timed explosion it would be too easy for the vehicles to get away, and there's obviously nothing like an rpg to hit them with while on the move =/

Nice to see Tank physics are solid as always :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah youtubers say about the tank being OP but to me they look like they are going to get instantly destroyed easily by just a couple of engineers.... by the looks of it, 2 of those grenades take tanks out and it doesn't really seem to matter where abouts you hit the tank with the grenades + they have that long range shell/tow thing, which looks like there is no velocity or drop to it.... and then you have the track being disabled by shooting it, far easier to do than disabling a tank in bf 3/4

different game, different pace.
players adapt.

Except this isn't a different game, it is still battlefield game...

If people want a game where you just hold down the left mouse button then we already have plenty of choice for that, battlefront, COD and titan fall, we don't need any more games like that.

DICE just removed all the noob skill-less gadgets/weapons that BF 4 had and they go and do this which caters to "casuals" even more than those gadgets/weapons... Learning how a weapon performs best i.e. tap fire or burst fire 2-3 bullets with certain recoil management give a higher skill ceiling to infy play.

Soldato
Except this isn't a different game, it is still battlefield game...

You dont understand then.
Battlefield havent existed since BF2.
If you know how BF1942 and BF2 worked you also know they changed things so Bc2/BF3 and BF4 isnt Battlefield.

Your wrong simply and I am right and I am not the only one reasoning like that either out there.

ww1 is pushed to inf choices a bit more than before you wont have airplanes or helis dominating the same way or tanks. its after all a different era and pace of war.

Bf1 is at a different pace and they managed to do is to make weapons stronger at some distances and weaker at others and players adapt to such.
You can see that with the people playing the alpha already.

Go play Bf4, no one stops you or Bf3 or BC2.

I am going to play a whole new game with a new pace where noobs will whine as usual as you do here and they still be owned by me after all I am the legend in battlefield, your not. :D

BF1 seems dice are going back hopefully to a more Bf2/BF1942 pace and gameplay and that btw is Battlefield not the last iterations as those was call of duty cloned.

Caporegime
LOL.

Firstly this coming from the guy who has the most kills with saiga and mostly plays lockers :D

Secondly since you are a legend at this? I presume you play ESL competitive?

Thirdly, you don't have very many MVP ribbons, not very good for a legend of battlefield....

4th, come 1vs1 me

And lastly I have played all the battlefields.

:D

And you are wrong, the majority of youtubers, veterans of BF don't like the hold down left mouse button for more accurate fire.

In what way are BC 2, bf 3 and 4 a clone of cod? Last time I checked, bf has large open maps with various vehicles where as cod is a corridor shooter....

Caporegime
I presume you get insane scores in bf games then? I.e. consistently getting MVP, 3+ kdr etc. Etc.

I presume you can take on the top jet players and go on a 50+ kill streak?

I presume you are an insane heli pilot?

I presume you can shoot aircraft across the map with tank shells, RPGs etc.

I presume you can play aggressive sniper really well I.e. drag shots and sniping players out of below?

Since there is no skill to bf 4 after all....

Yes it isn't all about skill but more so tactics.

At the end of the day, the only people I ever see saying bf has no skill are the **** players tbh who get downed within 5 mins when in a tank or get rekt by someone with a pistol when they are using an assault rifle.

And yes I don't want a realistic shooter like arma and I don't want a corridor shooter like cod and I don't want a fps game with an insane skill ceiling I.e. CS, that is what battlefield is for, a game that fits between all those and it does the job just fine.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
At the end of the day, the only people I ever see saying bf has no skill are the **** players tbh who get downed within 5 mins when in a tank or get rekt by someone with a pistol when they are using an assault rifle.

Or you can run around with MAA, UCAV, shotgun, LVG, even mortar to some extent, etc. pad your stats out like a madman without ever really being challenged unless you happen to run into a group that is working together (at which point these people find another server often).

EDIT: My point being BF4 has the tools to allow just about any player to work around any level of skill so I can kind of see where some might come from - if you take it to the extreme with everyone levelling the game with those tool there wouldn't be much applied skill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom