*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
+ division patch soon so that will keep me busy :D

Yawn my god are you still running round the same streets collecting crap to craft crap that wasn't as good as you hoped. Tetris has more appeal, that game worn thin after 100 hours tops. Your BF1 moan posts have just lost all creditability. There must only be yourself and Gregster playing this game in the whole world right now. :D

Caporegime
Yawn my god are you still running round the same streets collecting crap to craft crap that wasn't as good as you hoped. Tetris has more appeal, that game worn thin after 100 hours tops. Your BF1 moan posts have just lost all creditability. There must only be yourself and Gregster playing this game in the whole world right now. :D

haha :D Haven't played it for months now due to it going to **** but new patch is supposedly revamping the game so looking forward to trying it out again.

Caporegime
well i caved and preordered this today.

Its either going to be ace and I can kiss good bye to 700 hours again or its going to be a big let down.

Couldnt ever get the beta to work on my 290x so havent played the game yet

Soldato
Tried the early access thing and the 3 maps I played were worse that the BETA map I think. Everyone running round like headless chickens with no apparent tactics.

Go out in the open and your easy picking from a sniper or its just hold your finger down and hip fire in CQB.

I didn't do terribly, about mid-team in the first game then 3rd and 2nd in my team in the other two games. Just seems everyone playing for themselves, hardly any spotting going on.

Plays more like battlefront than BF4, also had some very weird graphical glitches in my last map but it was server wide. Lots of people complaining about the screen going all blue or bright yellow. Mine was going blue and I grabbed a screenie

BZ1J2Ke.png

Caporegime
^ Not seen that before, i seen a stream last night where one guy had a yellow glare on his screen but only in third person and nowhere near that intensity.

Caporegime
In other news theres a cod "beta" (despite the fact the games already complete) and its only for consoles. *shock* And currently the servers don't even work for it with streamers raging about it.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Finally returned from working away and got the chance to play, played 1 round on each map (conquest). Loved it every bit as much as I loved it in beta. Had enormous fun. Its by no means perfect but its just fun. Laughed out loud many times and I can already see that I will be miffed when my 10 hours is up :)

Underboss
Most of the people wifh DX error got it because oc overclocked gpu/cpu
BF1 is pushing hardware a little bit more than BF4.

Nah BF games have always been a very good test of overclock stability.

I'd run Aida 64/Real bench etc with no issues but BF4 always found the unstable bit.

Associate
Cant get into operations at all this morning,same lastnight.
Got two games in yesterday evening but nothing since, wasting a lot of my trial time with failed attempts to join operations

Soldato
Most of the people wifh DX error got it because oc overclocked gpu/cpu
BF1 is pushing hardware a little bit more than BF4.

I've never overclocked CPU or GPU, my error was fixed by re-installing the latest nVidia drivers.

The beta ran fine, the first hour of this trial ran fine but the next time I booted it up error after error. Simple fix though so no problems.

Back
Top Bottom