Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
guys, no one will be playing it on PC before 4PM tomorrow.

load up your VPN's and play with time zones etc to see how early you can get it, then count the hours from your PC's time to the release date shown. i guarantee it will be 20hours and 35 minutes :D

True, we all get it at the same time, 00:00 Korean Time. If we use Korean IP addresses of course.

Associate
I doubt Origin will ban anyone for an early unlock since you've paid for the game itself and EA are gonna need all the users they can get!

I unlocked Deus Ex early on Steam early and forgot to use the VPN a couple times after. Nothing happened at all.

The only problem with it unlocking at 4pm UK time tomorrow is I'll miss Deal or No Deal. NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Art

Art

Associate
They've charged me for it and sent me the payment email as well. Hopefully that means ours are sitting in the "ready for delivery" pile now!

Soldato
Just had a chat with EA live support that for those who haven't been charged for their Origin Pre-Order, they will be on the release date.

If they have insufficient funds in their bank account then EA/Origin will simply cancel their pre-order instead of delaying/warning about payment :eek:

I better check my account :eek:

KIA

KIA

Man of Honour
Not really, it's barely used in the grand scheme of things. If you want a LAN game you can always just connect to a server with a password on it.

There's such a thing as LAN parties!

You will need to rent a server if you want to set a password for a private LAN party. Very lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom