Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wohay 4th time lucky, game downloading much better now and when it errors out it doesn't delete the files anymore due to a work around posted on the EA forums.

So will actually get the game completely downloaded now.

Associate
Can you explain how to do this? I can find 'configure proxy server' in Windows 7 but it's nothing alike what you have there.

Those are the Internet Explorer connection settings. You can reach them over the control panel\internet settings\connections, then click on "use a proxy" and then advanced. I'm not entirely sure about the terms since I am german and have a german windows.
Anyway, this is the earliest release date:

Tuesday, October 25th 12:01am Korea Standard Time (GMT +9)

Brunei, Cambodia, Cocos Islands, East Timor, Fiji, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Northern Mariana, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam

So if you happen to be in one of those countries (or are using an ip address from one) you will get the game on 12:01 Korea Standard Time, which happens to be 16:00 Uk time.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That second vid i posted theres one part where the tank goes down to 55% health and it repairs itself back to full again, whatever hapened to the damage needing to be light to get an auto repair? You can see it around the 12:25 mark after it gets hit by a shell.

Soldato
That second vid i posted theres one part where the tank goes down to 55% health and it repairs itself back to full again, whatever hapened to the damage needing to be light to get an auto repair? You can see it around the 12:25 mark after it gets hit by a shell.

Vehicles are weak anyway, the tank gets disabled at 50% is it? regen is not a problem.

Soldato
if you have pre ordered the hard copy of the game and you get it on thursday will origin let you play it before midnight???

No.

That second vid i posted theres one part where the tank goes down to 55% health and it repairs itself back to full again

That's how it was in the beta, 50% and above will auto repair to full health. Or lower than 50% if you have the fire extinguisher I believe.

Caporegime
No.

That's how it was in the beta, 50% and above will auto repair to full health. Or lower than 50% if you have the fire extinguisher I believe.

Didnt use the tanks much in the beta, i do however recall that the auto repair was only if a vehicle took light damage, seems that idea got kicked in the head 5 minutes after it was announced =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom