Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower than 50% you will start to lose HP up to the point the vehicle is destroyed so an engineer is required. IMO being disabled at 49% is way to high, 20-30 is where it should be at, same for jets and choppers.

Lower than 50% you will start to lose HP up to the point the vehicle is destroyed so an engineer is required. IMO being disabled at 49% is way to high, 20-30 is where it should be at, same for jets and choppers.

Have to agree, going from fully functional at 50+ to derping along at 49 and under does seem a bit extreme. Suppose it'll be worth seeing what differences the extinguisher make to that scenario.

Have to agree, going from fully functional at 50+ to derping along at 49 and under does seem a bit extreme. Suppose it'll be worth seeing what differences the extinguisher make to that scenario.

In the jet it pushes you back up to 50% and it's a case of keeping out of trouble for the regen to kick in, tanks it my not be as much use as getting out of trouble will be fairly tricky.

Well I got an email earlier from GAME confirming the pre-order. Not had anything about cancelling it so I can only assume that it will be on its way.

I can't wait any longer! BC2 is getting worn out now, been playing it all weekend.

Against a derp team maybe, against me I'll be hunting your ass down for some easy unlock points. Once the engineers get the stinger unlocks and have the brain to use them then jets do have a rough ride.

i'll look forward to it, extinguisher and the anti lock on make a good team and engineers have no hope when your so far away from them :D

add me to origin for some fun :P same name as forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom