Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I found it hard enough at times to tell who was on which side with the basic skins - the fact that I'm colourblind not helping. I forsee all those different skins being a major problem for differentiating friend and foe colourblind or not.

ive never used skins to work out teams, always if they had the thing above their head - have done in every multiplayer game :p

ive never used skins to work out teams, always if they had the thing above their head - have done in every multiplayer game :p

ah I try not to get into that habit, as too many occasions when doing that I've mistaken a team mates name who is in the distance/behind a wall to be the nametag of an enemy standing in front of me, so I think he's a friendly. Also it's made harder in BF3 as both enemies and friendlies have things over their heads.

Caspian border, in the middle east somewhere aint it.

Caspian sea is actually bordered by Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkmenistan, four of which are iranic/turkic speaking countries [excluding russia (slavic speaking)]. The region is actually situated in central/north west asia.

Arabic is semitic language and is not found in those coutries.

Sharqat seems to be reference to mesopotania/iraq/battle of sharqat.

It's odd though that you have arabic writings on tankers/trucks in asian region.

Lol Dice should have chosen farsi/iranic/turkic language to reflect the caspian region :p

Last edited:
online retailers really need to latch onto the fact that with such high demand and a locked game serverside, they should be shipping games out several days in advance to ensure release day delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom