Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
are choppers easier to fly with a gamepad? wondering if its worth having one handy, not done a whole lot of flying, bit embarrassing if you jack the chopper then crash it straight into the ground/building/other chopper.

This is a great app for Logitech G series keyboard owners.

http://upia.de/g-forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47

I've tried it out and it works great!

You need the Version Beta 1.014

AFter Match Notification
DSCN2292.jpg

Match Stats
DSCN2290.jpg

Stats
DSCN2291.jpg

It has more things like server summary and credits.

Last edited:
are choppers easier to fly with a gamepad? wondering if its worth having one handy, not done a whole lot of flying, bit embarrassing if you jack the chopper then crash it straight into the ground/building/other chopper.

Yeah I use a PS3 pad for mine and having the two analogue sticks is perfect.

Just a request .... Greebo stop bloody stabbing XDC'ers :D

Regards

[XDC]FluphyBunny

I recognise your name, were you on LevelBF at the weekend?

Had a bit of a hiatus from this game as I was getting bored, but just gone to play a bit since Aftermath has been released and I've got to say, the new maps are great. Really love Azadi Palace on CQ. Fantastic map. Might get back into this for a bit.

Is anyone else getting really bad lag issues?

I'm not talking about rubber banding or jerky movement (although that is still a very noticeable issue) but the type of lag where you seem to be seeing everything about 1 second in the past. People seem to kill me the instant I see them and many times they aren't even looking in my direction. I'm not the fastest player in the world, but I'm feeling decidedly disadvantaged and almost never win in close encounters, as I'm dead almost the instant someone sees me. Also when they kill me, judging from the 'hit' sounds, every single bullet of theirs seems to hit me, regardless of what range I'm killed from. :confused:

Thing is it was never this bad, untill about 2-3 patches ago, something changed. The latest patch has made it even worse. Also, as bizarre as this sounds, the lower my ping, the worse it is. I now tend to play on German servers, as they seem to give me a better sync.
Had a few rounds today, one earlier around dinner time, and one just now. Getting an awful lot of lag, and seeing people warping like crazy.

Final got to play scavenger last night. I quite like it!! I love how 90% of people have the magnum as their sidearm lol

Also, thanks to a server called "quick crossbow" or something, i managed to unlock it in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom