Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys iv got a problem, last night when i launched origin battlefield 3 had a 3gb update.. didn't think nothing of it though i couldnt find anything to say there was any updates on internet. now iv opened it again today after playing last night, doing the same again updating a 3gb update??

any idea why it keeps doing this?

ty

erm, id say in about a week and half till last night aint played it, but after it updated it first time, played it fine, (i just have b2k and armored kill), and then this mornin updated again, so im just doing a fresh install of it see if it was just having a paddy and thinks its not updated when it is. lol

What was your total install size of bf3? Theres been a few updates lately, one for armored kill, the patch and then the aftermath release. You still have to download the files for the dlc's, even if you havent bought them. My install is 30gb, but i think 28gb is the norm. Ive probably downloaded something twice as well.

erm, id say in about a week and half till last night aint played it, but after it updated it first time, played it fine, (i just have b2k and armored kill), and then this mornin updated again, so im just doing a fresh install of it see if it was just having a paddy and thinks its not updated when it is. lol

Ok I had this problem to...

1. Right click on BF3
2. Show Game details
3. Right click on both AK and CQ
4. Check for update

I know, I know you've played them before etc etc....but seriously..you got DICE'd

Just started to get back into this not played since summer really liking the AK maps not a massive fan of AM though bit too coddish for my liking prehaps just need to give it a bit more time once I get bored of the AK ones.

Anyway add me on Origin if you fancy a game with a bit of a noob (Im not that good) oh and I don't take it too seriously.

Origin: dannycivic02

^^^ I would danny but at limit.

Jump on cq247.co.uk and pop on our TS if you want a laugh. There are other clams/ communities who are member on this forum that a down right laugh as well.

Hmm I typed clams instead of clans...Kinda prefer that tho...I am in a clam..er...wut..I'll shut up now.

http://bf3stats.com/leaderboard/pc_veh.seqEOD#start_0_Blackhawk-UK

:D

30981020.jpg

Just started to get back into this not played since summer really liking the AK maps not a massive fan of AM though bit too coddish for my liking prehaps just need to give it a bit more time once I get bored of the AK ones.

Anyway add me on Origin if you fancy a game with a bit of a noob (Im not that good) oh and I don't take it too seriously.

Origin: dannycivic02
Sent a request mate, (setter22 on origin/bl). Play on the cq247 servers regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom