Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
EA seriously can't hate money THAT much.

The thing is, I don't think it will hurt them as much as we think. Remember that screenshot of all the members of the 'boycott MW' Steam group online playing MW? People say they'll hold out until it's released on Steam, but they won't. They'll either buy physical or put up with EA's new online store.

Soldato
The thing is, I don't think it will hurt them as much as we think. Remember that screenshot of all the members of the 'boycott MW' Steam group online playing MW? People say they'll hold out until it's released on Steam, but they won't. They'll either buy physical or put up with EA's new online store.

Hmmm. Lets hope they buy physical then. I am still worried it will be linked to Origin and won't be launchable from Steam even if you buy retail.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Hmmm. Lets hope they buy physical then. I am still worried it will be linked to Origin and won't be launchable from Steam even if you buy retail.

I've got that same feeling too. hopefully it's not linked to Origin if you buy a physical.

Damn im waiting for a good Pre-order price. And no i dont wana pay £29.99... :p

Soldato
Delete some stuff?

Or buy a 1TB drive for £45.

I have a 1TB drive and no! Oh its only 100MB? Well thats not too bad. I have tried Origin but the inability to put all my EA games on it sucks, I don't want to use another client just for one game. Maybe two when ME3 comes out but then its retarded that I could have ME2 and 3 on Origin but it wont let me put my ME1 on there?? And I can have Crysis 2 on Origin but not Crysis or Warhead. I can have BF3 and BC2 on there but not BF2 or 2142. Dead Space 2 but not Dead Space 1? It is untidy and that is why I use Steam. Even the chaps on EA Live Chat didnt think that I would ever be able to put my old games on. WTF EA? Origin is going to make me 'sperge out big time.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a 1TB drive and no! Oh its only 100MB? Well thats not too bad. I have tried Origin but the inability to put all my EA games on it sucks, I don't want to use another client just for one game. Maybe two when ME3 comes out but then its retarded that I could have ME2 and 3 on Origin but it wont let me put my ME1 on there?? And I can have Crysis 2 on Origin but not Crysis or Warhead. I can have BF3 and BC2 on there but not BF2 or 2142. Dead Space 2 but not Dead Space 1? It is untidy and that is why I use Steam. Even the chaps on EA Live Chat didnt think that I would ever be able to put my old games on. WTF EA? Origin is going to make me 'sperge out big time.

I think can't put ME1 there as EA did not publish the game same with Crysis 1.

Soldato

If you're that short on space it might be time to get another drive. You are allowed more than one HDD you know.

Soldato
Oh clever lanch Origin through Steam, nice. Its the overlay that I want. The Origin overlay really wasn't working for me in the Alpha but if I can get the Steam overlay then that is a plus.

:)
It was annoying me that I was getting messages through Steam but couldn't see them without alt-tabbing out of the alpha, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom