Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Ah SgT.uK, I remember you were a kick ass pilot, you and justice4ever :p Hoping to see you lot in BF3, people like Gromek, McChu^, psx9, ian and craig harford, pegasus, munty, some of the xXx clan.

Feel free to add me in bfbc2 if you still play, got lead_head76 and Hyper76, am playing Hyper76 mainly now :)

Permabanned
Oh dear, please learn how to use punctuation.

You're not Raven in disguise are you? The BF3 Alpha was exactly that, an alpha. It wasn't perfect but it showed great promise for the final release game. Certianly not BC2.5 though.
How can something built into the game be 'unofficial', surely that's the very definition of official.

No im not Raven.

Soldato
I installed BF2 and patched it all up to 1.5 last night only to be met with a crash to desktop every time a map loaded.

Sad times indeed. :(

EDIT: Got it working now by updateing the CD keys for BF2 AND Special Forces in the registry and repeatedly installing the 1.41 patch. \o/

Last edited:
Soldato
I installed BF2 and patched it all up to 1.5 last night only to be met with a crash to desktop every time a map loaded.

Sad times indeed. :(

EDIT: Got it working now by updating the CD keys for BF2 AND Special Forces in the registry and repeatedly installing the 1.41 patch. \o/

Mine isn't happy, but just about works.

I have to run BF2 as administrator to keep punkbuster happy, and then everytime the server changes map I load it faster than the server (SSD :cool:) and it kicks me off thinking it's a different map version. Wait 30secs and rejoin and it's fine, until the next map change!

Oh and yesterday Apple Software Update came up with a update for Quicktime which crashed BF2 :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom