Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
My KD is just 1 or so. Im grateful for that, 39 kill streak and 12 death streak

Its clear to me, Whoever has most ribbons has the most valid opinion on BF3

VKbJI.png

I have all the ribbons and medal,badges etc,however BF3 alpha was rubbish,i uninstalled it after 3 hrs,BF3 feels like bc 2.5 atm,the only thing thats stopping me fromk buying uit is the karkand dlc otherwise i wouldnt bother,espeically with the 3d spotting bs,it sucks bigtime,its an unofficial wallhack.

Soldato
I have all the ribbons and medal,badges etc,however BF3 alpha was rubbish,i uninstalled it after 3 hrs,BF3 feels like bc 2.5 atm,the only thing thats stopping me fromk buying uit is the karkand dlc otherwise i wouldnt bother,espeically with the 3d spotting bs,it sucks bigtime,its an unofficial wallhack.

Oh dear, please learn how to use punctuation.

You're not Raven in disguise are you? The BF3 Alpha was exactly that, an alpha. It wasn't perfect but it showed great promise for the final release game. Certianly not BC2.5 though.
How can something built into the game be 'unofficial', surely that's the very definition of official.

Last edited:
Associate
http://bf2s.com/player/47349129/

2hmq5pi.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh dear, please learn how to use punctuation.

You're not Raven in disguise are you? The BF3 Alpha was exactly that, an alpha. It wasn't perfect but it showed great promise for the final release game. Certianly not BC2.5 though.
How can something built into the game be 'unofficial', surely that's the very definition of official.

I thought that LOAM had banged his head on something and turned retarded for a second :o

Soldato
Associate
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom