Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Thers an awful lot of touching going on in this stream, this guy getting interviewed just had his mic and back of neck touched. :eek:

Wonder how long before the baby oil and the thumping techno hits along with the strobe lights.

Caporegime
Worst stream and worst presenters i've ever seen via live footage, I'm sorry but these fools should not even be at gamescon. What a bunch of ***** not just that there was WAY too much gay flirting, take your romance off air not via game stream.

Nob ends

Soldato
I'm not watching but are these the same fools at E3?

Me too, im no gay hater but im not sitting here watching some bummer boys building up a romance live on air.

Worst stream and worst presenters i've ever seen via live footage, I'm sorry but these fools should not even be at gamescon. What a bunch of ***** not just that there was WAY too much gay flirting, take your romance off air not via game stream.

Nob ends

Good thing I switched off a while ago.

I can see presenter receiving lots of hate comments after the event and rightly so.

Caporegime
Some info translated from german from the official forum:

-3d spotting info from yesterday is wrong. It is still there for infantry but it is tweaked. The symbols are a lot smaller and only are there as long as the spotted soldier is in sight. If he runs to cover the spot is gone (no more wallhack spotting that is).
The tester thinks its a good compromise from what he saw. Its not unfair but promotes teamplay in a hectic enviroment where u cant watch the minimap every second.

-The micro UAV is a recon gadget it can mark enemies for the team and recon the map. No weapons were mentioned for it
-the EOD bot is a engi gadget (as I said in the other thread :p) you can spot enemies with it like with the uav but also logically disarm mines and ARM and DISARM mcom stations!

-C4 and claymores are support class gadgets. This is a tough one but I guess DICE has something in mind for this decision and has thought about the possible abuse since support has also ammo packs. We will see.

-sniper has the motion sensor again

-the "in vehicle spawning" is there as told in other threads. You can spawn in a vehicle if a teammate (not squadmate) is driving it. According to DICE it should prevent the common situation that some players take a transport and drive away without waiting for the rest of the team
(personal remark: well in the ol 1942 days the players were actually waiting, thats what you get when cod players move over to our community ).

Ill update this if there is new info. So long.

update:

-TV missile from BF2 back again
-Team deathmatch details: 4v4 on a small portion of the map metro or caspian border. the team to reach 50 kills first wins the round. To imagine the size: for metro the TDM area is where the last 2 mcom stations are in the rush mode
-you can unlock weapons for MP mode by playing coop
-unlimited ammo for vehicles but zh1no apparently not happy with this (maybe get changed in the future)

Caporegime
Snipers need claymores!! :(

given the crazy wobble on snipers you might be better off sitting thier prone with a bipod on your lmg and a scope spamming long distance with clay mores behind you.

probbaly kill mroe than the average sniper.

but a sniper has a motion mine there's no excuse for getting snuck up on.

Caporegime
Have they actually started showing gameplay footage?

Streams over they showed precisely (draws breath) **** all.

Please, you guys have to realize that we'd tried to get offscreen but It just was not possible. Still it was fun and you know we do this for free. It's not like we are getting paid for this, its a hobby.

Not a bit of wonder you don't get paid, military nub from e3 looked like Jeremy Paxman compared to you 2 gimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom