Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
is there somekind of FAQ regards common questions such as pc spec and features etc, I dont want to look over hundreads of threads and ea sites/blogs if someone has the most useful one to look at?

Associate
When they say soldiers only stay spotted as long as they remain in LOS...are they talking about the person who has spotted them LOS, or everyone elses LOS?

...because if it's dependant on the person who is doing the spotting to keep them in their LOS, then it's still essentially a wallhack for the rest of the team.

How is it a wallhack when one person still has a visual? In the absence of everybody with mics it's the same as keeping your team informed of their position.

Soldato
How is it a wallhack when one person still has a visual? In the absence of everybody with mics it's the same as keeping your team informed of their position.

Please, the developer of 3D spotting said it was a wallhack himself, why do you think they are changing after the alpha forum went in to meltdown with massive threads wanting it fixed or removed.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/19710950-post90.html

This lets you essentially "nudge" your buddy to tell him about a target, or point out a sniper on a hill you see but cannot engage (with your shotgun for example). But it prevents players from using 3D spotting as a wall hack.

Soldato

Because with a mic you can say generally speaking where they are. Example being, "on said hill, behind a rock". However with spotting (aka wall hack), you know exactly which rock they're behind, which direction they're heading and where they're going to pop out thanks to a big triangle tracing their exact position to a centimetre. You can also use spotting to pick any enemies up on your screen that you haven't seen yourself yet.

Tempted..

Ill let you know if i do, havent long bought a sapphire extreme 5850.
my other is a powercolor one.

but now i dont have room for my asus xonar essence stx which is a big shame :(

Ya ya, send me trust if you decide to. Let me get first dibs :p

Soldato
No, just showing lots of man love

Streams over they showed precisely (draws breath) **** all.

Not a bit of wonder you don't get paid, military nub from e3 looked like Jeremy Paxman compared to you 2 gimps.

Well said I could do a much better job than those 2 gimps as could 90% of this forum!. Then again If i'm presenting a show I wont spend half the time wanting man love :rolleyes:

This has indeed been a sick twist in the scheme of things for such a great game:mad:. Those gimps have totally ruined today for me and left a very bad taste in my mouth:mad:

They deserved to be banned from even touching the game!!

Btw who is the 'military noob from E3', everyone has been talking about?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom